So I found an ESP LTD H-302 in blueburst for sale, and I think it looks amazing, but I really cant tell how it sounds other than a few poor videos on youtube and the odd review that is basically non-existant. So I'm just wondering 2 things, does anybody own one/recommend it? and if I get it, I'll be trading my ESP LTD FX-260SM +$25 for it; is that reasonable?

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can offer!
please never buy a guitar without playing it. even if it sounds good you could end up hating the feel of it
Quote by Seanthesheep
please never buy a guitar without playing it. even if it sounds good you could end up hating the feel of it

Well of course I'm going to play it when I go to do the trade. And I have no problem denying the guy if i dont like it. That's common curtesy, I was just hoping for some other information.
I bought one of these off ebay in 06, slapped some EMG's in it and it's been my primary guitar until last year I purchased an Ibanez prestige FR and an EBMM JP6. I love the way mine plays, sounds, feels etc. I'd personally say go for it.