ok, so in a few weeks i finally get to go home after being gone training for the past 6 months. but, i happened to have purchased a guitar while i was here... nice new esp EC 1000. anyone know anything about shipping guitars? ive been warned not to take it on the plane so... how do i package it etc to ship it?
If I stay too quiet
I can hear her walking by
Death cold air is moving
Like the touch of her hand

ikuisesti hallussa surua,
pienentynyt enkeli, ottaa minuun,
johtaa minut tämän arvokkaan valoa,
ja ikuiseen pimeyteen.
As long as you have a good hard case for it, the plane is fine. I took both of my guitars with me on the plane when I moved countries and they are old guitars (one made in the 60's, the other in the 50s). Usually the lass who checks you in gets you to take your baby to a different counter for weird checked in luggage and it gets fragile/heavy stickers slapped all over it.

But if a 50's Archtop can survive a plane trip, then shiny new ESP should be able too.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
i already have a hardshell case for it... the plane should be ok then?
If I stay too quiet
Death cold air is moving

ja ikuiseen pimeyteen.
how much is that gonna cost?
If I stay too quiet
Death cold air is moving

ja ikuiseen pimeyteen.
Cost is all based on weight, my man. So if you're taking bugger all else with you then it could cost you nothing. Ask your airline (actually it should say on your ticket/email the airline sent you when you booked) what the weight limit is. If your luggage combined (that you're checking in) is over that limit then be prepared to pay.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte