Page 1 of 2
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/04/11/3188508.htm

This is sickening, how the **** can people do this shit?
People who do that kind of stuff make me mad

Police say it appears the animal was first hit by a vehicle, near Red Box Court over the weekend. It is believed the kangaroo was still alive when someone castrated it and removed a section below its tail.
RIP Gooze

cats
lol wtf? Someone hits a kangaroo then cuts off its junk????!!!!!! Maybe he was pissed about his car being wrecked. Really pissed. Ok maybe really pissed and insane.
Assuming the article means that the perpetrators removed the kangaroo's genitals, that would technically be emasculation. Castration is any procedure where you render the testicles non-functional. Regardless, torturing animals is an indication of sociopathy. If the people / person responsible is caught, I would fully support executing them.
i dont know why somebody would do that, i have been to australia and the ball sacks are (from what i know) considered good luck charms but kangaroos dont even taste good
Quote by NotFromANUS
Assuming the article means that the perpetrators removed the kangaroo's genitals, that would technically be emasculation. Castration is any procedure where you render the testicles non-functional. Regardless, torturing animals is an indication of sociopathy. If the people / person responsible is caught, I would fully support executing them.

My God...

I hate animal violence more than most. I'm not sure I would support execution, because I don't support the death penalty really. I am very happy to know that you are an animal lover, though. Or at least just anti-sociopath I guess.

But good luck with the incoming shit storm.
Quote by Cyngus
i dont know why somebody would do that, i have been to australia and the ball sacks are (from what i know) considered good luck charms but kangaroos dont even taste good

Indigenous people, then? Aboriginal tribes?
People make me sick.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
Quote by NotFromANUS

I believe you have it backwards. Castration is when you remove the testicles. But I think technically the terms essentially mean the same thing.
Quote by Doobergn
I believe you have it backwards. Castration is when you remove the testicles. But I think technically the terms essentially mean the same thing.

cas·trate   
[kas-treyt] Show IPA
verb, -trat·ed, -trat·ing, noun
–verb (used with object)
to remove the testes of; emasculate; geld.
to remove the ovaries of.
Psychology . to render impotent, literally or metaphorically, by psychological means, especially by threatening a person's masculinity or femininity.
to deprive of strength, power, or efficiency; weaken: Without those ten new submarines, our navy will be castrated.

Or ovaries.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
What would be the point of castrating a dead one?

/troll

but seriously, this happens to normal farm animals like bulls all the time..
Last edited by drdoom8793 at Apr 11, 2011,
Hey, it take balls to castrate a kangaroo....
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Am I the only one that really just doesn't care?

Perhaps I've been living in redneck country too long, this kind of stuff is done on a regular basis to farm animals. No big deal.
Quote by Cyngus

waaait a minute, you're eating the wrong roo if you didn't think it tasted good. I LOVE kangaroo.
Quote by voleurz
maybe they are like deer out here.

just overgrown rats..

dude, that's more or less exactly right
Last edited by Diamond Dave at Apr 11, 2011,
Quote by drdoom8793
What would be the point of castrating a dead one?

/troll

but seriously, this happens to normal farm animals like bulls all the time..

True, but that happens under controlled circumstances under trained guidance.

The fact that some random-ass person just walked up and decided he needed a pair of Kangaroo nads is mildly sickening, especially when the animal was already in immense pain.
why would anyone castrate a dead kangaroo?

edit: wtf, ninja'd?
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Last edited by fearofthemark at Apr 11, 2011,
Quote by goest

The fact that some random-ass person just walked up and decided he needed a pair of Kangaroo nads is mildly sickening, especially when the animal was already in immense pain.

True. That's what I get for not reading OP before posting
Quote by goest

For whatever reason this post reminded me of this:

http://www.theonion.com/video/ear-of-genetically-modified-corn-begs-for-death,19344/

And this concludes my thoughts on the subject.

Oh, and if you've ever seen a bull get castrated, it's hardly the super-neat surgical procedure you seem to be making it out to be. It's not much better.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Apr 11, 2011,
Quote by tayroar
cas·trate   
[kas-treyt] Show IPA
verb, -trat·ed, -trat·ing, noun
–verb (used with object)
to remove the testes of; emasculate; geld.
to remove the ovaries of.
Psychology . to render impotent, literally or metaphorically, by psychological means, especially by threatening a person's masculinity or femininity.
to deprive of strength, power, or efficiency; weaken: Without those ten new submarines, our navy will be castrated.

Or ovaries.

So I was right?
Quote by Doobergn
So I was right?

Yep
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Diamond Dave

dude, that's more or less exactly right

yeah I thought as much.
cant stand these stupid deer just run out into the road like its no big deal.

then people get mad at you if you dont slow down.

need a cull on the bastards for sure.

also this thread has nothing on pain olympics
Quote by Doobergn
So I was right?

Actually, you were. I was making what is apparently an archaic distinction.

Quote by due 07
I am very happy to know that you are an animal lover, though. Or at least just anti-sociopath I guess.

It's really the latter. I'm not any more of an animal enthusiast than your average person.
Quote by fearofthemark
why would anyone castrate a dead kangaroo?

edit: wtf, ninja'd?

Sickening, although few people can say they have kangaroo balls, (potentially hanging off their walls)
Quote by NotFromANUS
Actually, you were. I was making what is apparently an archaic distinction.

It's really the latter. I'm not any more of an animal enthusiast than your average person.

Ah. Well still, it's good that you recognize that animal torture is sociopathic. A startling number of people don't. In fact, I found out one of my friends loved to fuck with like cats and stuff, so I just cut off all contact with him.

Anyways, this thread is making me sick to my stomach, so I'm going to leave.
So this situation has already been fixed then, right?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
So this situation has already been fixed then, right?

Well the roo was put down... So I suppose
They don't know who did it though
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by drdoom8793

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Page 1 of 2