i play guitar and can handle the drums. my influences range from billy joel to dream theater, so im down for playing/writing songs that cover a pretty vast spectrum. please be somewhat serious. im not looking to write an album in a month, but having a LITTLE motivation on your part would be appreciated.
let me re-phrase. i dont write music that SOUNDS like DT or billy joel, im more in the line of AlterBridge or Breaking Benjamin.

i take pride in having my recordings sound as good as possible, and i TAKE MY TIME with making sure it sounds good. im not a little 15 year old who is just throwing songs together cos i think im a metalhead.

so if you want your stuff to sound good, make some tunes with me.

it wont sound like garbage. listen to some of the songs in my sig. they are a bit older, and my recordings have been sounding significantly better recently. let me know what you think.
I can do some vocals depending on what were doing i mainly do screams but can either get singer involved or can do them myself what exactly do you have in mind of doing i'vee been wanting to do an online collab for a while just need someone good.
reply and i'll see what i can do.
Quote by aeromakesmusic
I can do some vocals depending on what were doing i mainly do screams but can either get singer involved or can do them myself what exactly do you have in mind of doing i'vee been wanting to do an online collab for a while just need someone good.
reply and i'll see what i can do.

Is there anywhere i can hear your screams/singing? Im down with both, so anything you can provide would be cool, if i like your sound. Do you play guitar at all or have any of your own (decent) recording equipment?
I can play bass.
Oh and I'm fifteen sixteen in about a month.
Don't know if that affects anything.
I was voted least likely to survive the inevitable zombie apocalypse in high school.
Quote by westley23j
Is there anywhere i can hear your screams/singing? Im down with both, so anything you can provide would be cool, if i like your sound. Do you play guitar at all or have any of your own (decent) recording equipment?

sure.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3qkaDTmYw8
if you also like the singing i can probably get him to help out too.

I've been playing guitar for years and can play about any intermediate song(plus write my own material) on the UG.
shoot me a reply with what you think this isn't my main genre this really heavy stuff
i just did more for fun but its an example that i can go there if needed.
dude, i think its GREAT! the screams and the clean vocals, even though i would be more interested in a less harsh scream. is there anywhere i can hear your MAIN genre? if its as good as what i just heard, im sure i just found my vocalist! if i could get both of you, if both of you are interested, that would be a big plus.

again, im not looking to make it big or tour or anything, but as far as an online band, ill be taking that fairly serious and would like to post it on various outlets like soundcloud and whatnot. i like making different kinds of music, and i would feel better about my music if i have vocals/screams to go over what i consider to be plain guitar parts reserved for a verse, chorus or whatever.
thats good to hear and yeah my usual screams aren't that harsh i just did it for the cover.
to be honest im all over the place with genre mainly experimental indie kind of thing but im influenced by a LOT of music so if you wanna send my a song and i'll see what i can do. oh i'll ask my friend if he's willing to do vocals as he might be busy around this time.