Sounds pretty good, imo. What did the recording set up look like for everything?

Biggest problem I think is the leads. I think they could come down a few dB and perhaps use a bit of delay or reverb to help them sit in the mix instead of on top of it. Might also consider trying panning both solos center and using delay to widen them. I'm assuming you've got each guitarist's solo panned to their respective side right now.

Rhythm guitars may be a bit over-gained and muddy. It's hard to make out what they're playing a lot of the time, it's just a lot of distortion. Maybe try some low mid cuts and some boosts around 3k for better definition and bite.
Quote by Odirunn

Rhythm guitars may be a bit over-gained and muddy. It's hard to make out what they're playing a lot of the time, it's just a lot of distortion. Maybe try some low mid cuts and some boosts around 3k for better definition and bite.

this may be due to our low E string being used in some riffs it gets a little muddy sometimes but we kinda like it that way. I'll try that out though