Hey all,

I've been trying to learn some songs with chords that are split (or whatever the proper term for them is). For example "D/C#" or "Gm/F". Since UG's chord assist tool doesn't recognize those split chords, I can't really figure out how to play them. I've tried googling them but some I can't find. It's my understanding that the Ultimate Guitar people are working on this but for now the chord assist will just show one chord or the other.

Bottom line, if anyone knows a free site with EVERY chord I could possibly run into, please let me know. Thanks
i think you're asking for too much. a list of every chord you could possibly run into would run well into the thousands. no way that would be free.

is it really that hard just to learn a little simple theory so you can do this for yourself (and others)?
Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst.
Hey thanks for the reply guys. I've used the site you've recommended before but still couldn't find some.

In response to learning theory: I was unaware that there was a way to figure out how to play chords without actually just memorizing the ones you need for a particular song or having the sheet music show you the chords. I'll look into it to see whether or not it is "really that hard to learn a little simple theory"...