I cannot ****ing stand people saying any variation of troll in real life. Things are meant to stay on the the internet. This one was one of them.

"Stop trolling bro!"
"No you stop trolling."
"You're the one trolling me!"
"Oh now you're trolling!"
"Trololololololololo"

Shut the **** up.
Lol its cool on the internet. Its when people call each other it in real life that it is annoying.
Getting trolled in real life, is just called irony.
--------

Just because you're breathing doesn't mean you're alive. Just because you're human doesn't mean you have to die.

the gear:
gibson sg
marshall mg100fx head/4x12 slant cab
im a minimalist.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
actually, i think OP is trolling.
--------

Just because you're breathing doesn't mean you're alive. Just because you're human doesn't mean you have to die.

the gear:
gibson sg
marshall mg100fx head/4x12 slant cab
im a minimalist.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Anyone who uses internet speak in real life makes me want to puke uncontrollably. Especially if it's memes.
You just got trolled in real life. That's worse than trolling in real life.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
I don't know... I sure enjoyed that one story about that Mudkip plushie...
I pride myself on my humility.
I think it's funny you take yourself serious enough to have a seperate personality online that you are ashamed of in real life.Charlie Sheen would kick your ass
the word "troll" referred to old men who preyed on young male prostitutes before the internet internetted. yeah, totally irrevelant.

I personally don't mind if people use that sort of vernacular in real life. I just think they're beyond hope.
I disagree. I think the "term" troll is a very useful one.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
People getting worked up over a word people may use is way more annoying than actually hearing the word itself.I used to share the same thoughts on the issue before learning to actually chill the **** out
Quote by MightyAri
I think it's funny you take yourself serious enough to have a seperate personality online that you are ashamed of in real life.Charlie Sheen would kick your ass

Basically this. Although i'm sure it's only a matter of time until the term gets over-used/mis-used in the real world. I could care less personally.
I use U mad? in real life. Mostly with my friend who browses the interwebz a lot so we can use it without missing a beat. We use a lot of memes in our conversations.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I called someone and "in real life troll" the other day.

I don't see the problem, I was just telling the truth. They were totally being a troll.

Also, TS, get over yourself.
You're an 11'er and aren't allowed to make threads like this.
Last edited by Ignite at Apr 12, 2011,