Tech/Djent/Groovecore

Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
This is certainly going to get a positive response.

Anyway, I think the whole 'give enough likes for music' is pretty lame. An interesting marketing tactic, but lame.
This is going to go down well.

I don't even have to listen to it to know it's going to sound exactly like every other new 'revolutionary' cookie-cutter tech band.
At least give them a chance. They're solo's are intense and they're riffs are sick. Don't go judging them before you even give them a listen.
Quote by xl Trivium lx
At least give them a chance. They're solo's are intense and they're riffs are sick. Don't go judging them before you even give them a listen.

Twice? really?

Quote by jetfuel495
TBDM have nothing in common with any of those bands you listed.

He meant "if you are a fan of trendy popular bands you'll like this"
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Yea I ****ed up my grammar which I usually don't do...who gives a ****, but STILL. It doesn't take away from the awesomeness of this band. Just like their page for me so I can listen to the new track damnit, lol.
Quote by technicolour

Probably the best post on this whole forum all day.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
They're too obnoxiously similar to everything else that's out there, which is really saying something coming from a guy who loves djent like it's the second coming of christ.
Djent is terrible... I don't see why Metalhammer in the UK thinks is the Dogs Bollocks. They've normally been pretty accurate on what's good... if not mainstream,
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by ChemicalFire
Djent is terrible... I don't see why Metalhammer in the UK thinks is the Dogs Bollocks. They've normally been pretty accurate on what's good... if not mainstream,

To me it's just like anything else in the genre of metal. 98% of it is pure and utter garbage, but I like the remaining 2% enough to say "yeah, I listen to [subgenre]."

...really I don't even know what I'm doing still hanging out in the metal forum.
Dipshit, if you're gonna make a thread about my band at least spell it right! It's Gaynimus, asswipe.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
You guys should go listen to their new song on facebook they finally posted! You have to like the page to listen to it but you can always unlike the page if you don't like it after wards...too bad that won't happen! It will PROVE YOU WRONG. Definitely better than any other underground deathcore I've ever heard.

Seriously.

It's called 'The Awakening' in the Music tab. Check it out, seriously.
What is this, do I see a -core at the end of the genre! OH NOOO I CAN FEEL MY SKIN MELTING WITH MY BURNING FLESH, MY EYES REDUCED TO DUST IN MY EYE SOCKETS, OH WHY IM DYING FROM THE EXTREME AMOUNT OF SCENE ******RY COMING FROM THIS THREAD! AHH!
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
So, it's Whitechapel?

^grind, **** yea.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by xl Trivium lx
You guys should go listen to their new song on facebook they finally posted! You have to like the page to listen to it but you can always unlike the page if you don't like it after wards...too bad that won't happen! It will PROVE YOU WRONG. Definitely better than any other underground deathcore I've ever heard.

Seriously.

It's called 'The Awakening' in the Music tab. Check it out, seriously.

I went through the trouble of clicking Like to listen to this song.

It's really, really boring. I wouldn't really call it deathcore (sound more like regular tech death to me based on that one song), but that doesn't make it good.

I promptly clicked Unlike.
Quote by xl Trivium lx

xl Trivium lx

Don't have to worry about that, I was busy judging them WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY before I got to the listening part.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
I stopped taking interest at "They're solo's are intense".

Credit, he's at least trying to use proper grammar. Just poorly executed.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link