Hey there! I'm just getting into bass playing and bought my first bass guitar about 2-3 months ago. It's a 5 string Brice guitar (unsure of model #). Anyways, I've noticed that there's been fret buzz as of late on the first to third fret on all five strings. Now I've played guitar on and off for a while, but never did anything with the neck as far as adjustments. What's the way to go about fixing fret buzz?

Thanks for your help.
i kinda had the same problem on my esp 5 string. the way i took care of was I would hold the note kinda closer to the lower fret. so like on the third fret id hold it close to the second rather then in the middle. idk if this helps but yeah. good luck with it man
look at your neck and see if its bowed. if it is adjust the truss rod acordingly. if its not check you acion is it super lo? if it is adjust accordingly.
no sir away a papaya war is on
I knew it was an issue with the action. The problem is I don't know how exactly to fix it. Sometimes the words don't translate properly to my fingertips so I may not have explained it correctly.
there are plenty of guitar set up tutorials floating around. anything written for guitar should work just fine for bass.
no sir away a papaya war is on
Quote by the_perdestrian
there are plenty of guitar set up tutorials floating around. anything written for guitar should work just fine for bass.

Alright cool. I'll get to hunting.