When you're trying to actually make a bad song, you are DQ'd.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
hmm... sounds like something they'd put in a commercial nowadays. every commercial seems to have a song with someone that sounds like that
Quote by FireHawk
nah if it was the worst song ever it would be by pink floyd

did you just dis pink floyd?
Quote by joester567
did you just dis pink floyd?

yeah there music was lame and boring. they couldn't even play there instruments right. now bands like nickelback...thats some real talent....how else could they sell so many records? pink floyd are just super overrated...
Last edited by FireHawk at Apr 12, 2011,
the worst song ever?

The one that you wrote, TS

I dont mean it/ I' m just trying to be fujnny and failing.
you robably write god songs. I just like taking the ipiss..

damn. I/m so drunk...
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
ya man i totally agree, the way nickelback play some power chords in drop c is pure genius. nothing pink floyd did could even compare
Quote by joester567
ya man i totally agree, the way nickelback play some power chords in drop c is pure genius. nothing pink floyd did could even compare

i'm glad we are on the same page
Quote by BeefWellington
the worst song ever?

The one that you wrote, TS

I dont mean it/ I' m just trying to be fujnny and failing.
you robably write god songs. I just like taking the ipiss..

damn. I/m so drunk...

I think your drunk ass just accidentally agreed with him?
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by FireHawk
yeah there music was lame and boring. they couldn't even play there instruments right. now bands like nickelback...thats some real talent....how else could they sell so many records? pink floyd are just super overrated...

I smell a stinky troll. Two of them. GTFO.
Quote by Zombee
I think your drunk ass just accidentally agreed with him?

did I?

I have no idea. I just found "wicked game" by stone sour on spotify and love it, by the way.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by CodeMonk
I smell a stinky troll. Two of them. GTFO.

How are they trolling?
All Pink Floyd did, was play a note/chord every now and then. They couldn't even play fast, because they always had to watch where to place their fingers. Thats why their music is so generic and boring and slow.
Now Nickelback pretty much reinvented rock. They, with Linkin Park, took music theory to the next level and even approached some of their music modally.
Quote by -Mantra-
How are they trolling?
All Pink Floyd did, was play a note/chord every now and then. They couldn't even play fast, because they always had to watch where to place their fingers. Thats why their music is so generic and boring and slow.
Now Nickelback pretty much reinvented rock. They, with Linkin Park, took music theory to the next level and even approached some of their music modally.

SERIOUSLY RAP AND ROCK! HOW CAN IT GET ANY BETTER! Distorted Power Chords + Very Personal Lyrics. They will influence many generations.
Yeah, if you listen to this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0VRj2uw9L0
you can clearly hear this Lydian sound, through the #4. And Linkin Park invented a thing called "perfect augmentation", where they basically take the perfect 5th, make it into an augmented 5th by raising the higher note a half step and then they raise the bass note a half step, so they get perfectly augmented chord.
For example: you take the E5 chord. You get E+5, by raising the fifth a half step and then you take the bass and raise it a half step to an F note. So you get a chord called E¤5, its the same notes as the F5 chord, but they're not the same chord, because of their function. It all depends on the context the chord is in.
You can do this with any interval or chord.

Yeah and in this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYU-8IFcDPw
they borrow ideas from Bach's Toccata and Fugue in Dminor. You can clearly hear the composer's influence on this song.
Last edited by -Mantra- at Apr 12, 2011,
I like the clear Radiohead influences. The dissonant backing vocals gave it a very nice avant-garde touch, while the singer is clearly influenced by more modern electronic music like the Gorillaz. The guitarist did a good job in stringing it all together with a lovely offbeat riff.

Great job, 10/10!
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Somehow that managed to get stuck in my head TS.
This is gonna be a weird day, with "We are princess, little princesses" running through my mind.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Joester your friends are super gay and only posers, shitheads, and hoes listen to linkin park or nickleback. If your asking yourself if I just quoted Stevie Janowski the answer is OH **** YES!!!
Boats and hoes!
I'm selling an ernie ball wah pedal. Buy my ernie ball wah pedal.
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
That's got to be my all time favourite online death threat

Quote by smokeysteve22

My chest hurts after that.
Quote by CodeMonk
Worst song ever title goes to a band called Romeo Void.
They were void of talent so pic any song.

...it clearly wouldn't be better if We slept together.

And there's more than something in your eyes saying maybe that's never!
Quote by chaos13
Somehow that managed to get stuck in my head TS.
This is gonna be a weird day, with "We are princess, little princesses" running through my mind.

it is pretty catchy, eh?
Quote by CameronElektra

...it clearly wouldn't be better if We slept together.

And there's more than something in your eyes saying maybe that's never!

never say...never!!!!

I love Romeo Void.
I was riding in the car with these two girls and they were listening to this raise your glass song. After two minutes I told them if they didn't change the station I would grab the wheel and end it all for the 3 of us.
Quote by K Reyn
I was riding in the car with these two girls and they were listening to this raise your glass song. After two minutes I told them if they didn't change the station I would grab the wheel and end it all for the 3 of us.

You should have demanded a blow job from both of them or you would end it all.
Quote by K Reyn

just heard this song, it is bad, or maybe its the best song in the world