Okay guys. I'm in the planning stages of building my own pedalboard. I don't yet own all of the pedals, but I know exactly what I'll be getting within the next few months, so I'm trying to plan the layout now so that it's all ready once I get everything. My question is: What would be the proper order to have all of these pedals in my effects chain (from guitar to amp)?

-Wah Pedal
-chorus Pedal
-delay pedal
-flange pedal
-EQ Pedal
-Tremolo Pedal
-Reverb Pedal
-Talk Box
-tuning pedal

Thanks!
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Guitar > tuner > wah > talk box > chorus > flanger > tremolo > delay > amp

Effects Send > Reverb > EQ> Effects Return

That's how I'd run it. But honestly, just experiment when you get them and see what you like best. There's no true proper way to run pedals.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
I figured as much. Basically, the only thing that all of the articles have read have said in common is that the tuner comes first. Other than that, it's all out of whack.
Would a talkbox be considered a filter like a wah, or what? Because I haven't found info about this in any articles I've seen. It's a Rocktron Banshee, if that helps at all.

EDIT:

Quote by stratman_13
Guitar > tuner > wah > talk box > chorus > flanger > tremolo > delay > amp

Effects Send > Reverb > EQ> Effects Return

That's how I'd run it. But honestly, just experiment when you get them and see what you like best. There's no true proper way to run pedals.

What exactly do you mean by effects send and return? I've seen that term a lot, but I've never quite understood it.

TARD-EDIT: Nevermind. I just read up on it. I feel dumb now.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Last edited by SGstriker at Apr 12, 2011,
Its whatever floats your boat. The only rule I really use tuner is ALWAYS first.
My Rocktron Banshee goes between the tuner and Wah. Although its not currently on my pedalboard. I need to practice more before I use it in public.
I have my tuner after my wahs for space reasons, but before anything else. you want it seeing as pure a signal as possible
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}