I usually gig through the TH30 combo. Until a couple of days ago it's been reliable and fine.

Except now... The output cuts out completely for a mere fraction of a second. Happens on both channels and, to be sure it wasn't the speaker I have run it through a coule of cabs and the problems persists.

Any suggestions?
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
have you tried different guitars and guitar cables? and taking all pedals out of your signal?
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by InanezGuitars44
have you tried different guitars and guitar cables? and taking all pedals out of your signal?

Yes - I've played through it direct, used almost every available cable and plugged a bunch of different guitars into it - no all my own, either.

Warranty? Sure - although it wasn't full price - a friend with a recording studio acquired it for me at dealer rates, so I'd have to wait until he's free to take it in unless there's an easy(ish) fix.

All's not lost - I can use the AC30 in the meantime. I just have to change a few settings.
Check the valves are correctly seated, i had an issue where the sound was getting quiter because the PI valve wouldnt seat correctly and i had to hold the valve down to get it to sound right. I just swapped the amp for a new one.
Off with the back and time to start digging then....

I hope to have it sorted by the weekend as I want to play it in a session, and it's lighter to carry than my Vox. If all else fails I'll have to get the guy with the studio to drop it in on Saturday and swap or get the store to fix it. It would be nice to be fixed as I only see the orange-covered ones around now and mine's black... Only a little thing, but hey ho...