Hey Pit!

So I looked around the vinyl thread and what not and couldn't find anything that I was really looking for so I came here .

Anyways, I've been thinking and I thought it would be pretty awesome to have a record player and purchase some vinyls of my favourite cd's to jam out to. I love listening to music and can't go a long period of time without it and I think I would just enjoy the fact of having a record player and just relaxing to the whole record and listening to the sexy crackle of the vinyl as I jam out.

Ok, enough of that. I'm wondering if there is an online dealer that has a large collection of vinyl records of past and present records that I could purchase from? I've looked around and can't really find one.

So, where do you guys get your records from? and how much more do you guys/gals enjoy listening to your favourite record on a vinyl than on your iPod/Computer?

Thanks for any help?!
GEAR:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Deluxe
ESP LTD EX-360
Peavey VYPYR 30W

"There's nothing constant in the universe.
All ebb and flow, and every shape that's born,
bears in it's womb, the seeds of change".
Quote by beyondthegrave
dude use amazon.

I've looked on amazon they don't have a lot that I'm looking for and amazon.ca has like 1/5th of what amazon.com has it's garbage!
GEAR:
ESP LTD EX-360
Peavey VYPYR 30W

I used to look around vintage shops, that's where I got most of mine. My collection
s now over 600 and I bought them for around $1 apiece.
Keep the change, pimps don't jangle
thrieft shops fer sure and flea markets/large yard sales. =] records are amaazing ill tell you that. ill probably keep my babys untill im dead. just sucks have to get up and change them every 10 mins! lol
I <3 Rock Mushik
Ya, I will probably check out some places like that for some older records for sure. I'm just wondering where I can find records for say albums that came out like a week ago lol I found a couple on the net, like ADTR's new album is for sale on vinyl on victory records site, but I can't find some old bullet albums or stuff like that. They should make vinyl records for any popular album correct?
GEAR:
ESP LTD EX-360
Peavey VYPYR 30W

im not sure if hastings has an online store but they sell newer records or some kind of record exchange, i know boise has one. lol.
I <3 Rock Mushik
Okay, thanks for all the help guys!! I'm just really excited on starting my vinyl collection
GEAR:
ESP LTD EX-360
Peavey VYPYR 30W

It's record store day on april 16 (check that), so if you want to buy vinyls then this is a great time for it. For example, the foos are releasing a covers album for only vinyl