50 years has passed since Yuri Gagarin completed an orbit of the Earth in his tiny Vostok 3KA-3 spacecraft. I don't know about Americans and Europeans, but in the post-soviet union this is something of big deal. НАРРУ ДЕНЬ КОСМОНАВТИКИ, ТОВАРИЩИ!
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Yuri?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Grimriffer
in the post-soviet union

flying object unidentifies YOU!!!!
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
America wasn't first in space!?!?!?!?!

JK.

A very momentous day for humankind though. Pretty neato that this was even possible.
Quote by Zombee
flying object unidentifies YOU!!!!

haha
+1
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Let's all bring out the vodka to celebrate.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
Youtube has a little earth/orbit pic beside it right now to celebrate and such you can click, which brings you to a free film of Yuri's first orbit you can check out if anyone's interested!!
GEAR:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Deluxe
ESP LTD EX-360
Peavey VYPYR 30W

"There's nothing constant in the universe.
All ebb and flow, and every shape that's born,
bears in it's womb, the seeds of change".
Quote by Grimriffer
50 years has passed since Yuri Gagarin completed an orbit of the Earth in his tiny Vostok 3KA-3 spacecraft. I don't know about Americans and Europeans, but in the post-soviet union this is something of big deal. НАРРУ ДЕНЬ КОСМОНАВТИКИ, ТОВАРИЩИ!

Uhh that's spelled N-e-i-l-space-A-r-m-s-t-r-o-n-g, and I believe he was American. Sheesh, what do they teach you kids in school these days?
Quote by madbasslover
Uhh that's spelled N-e-i-l-space-A-r-m-s-t-r-o-n-g, and I believe he was American. Sheesh, what do they teach you kids in school these days?

Whatever they don't teach you at school, which seems to be a lot.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Whatever they don't teach you at school, which seems to be a lot.

If you really think that was a serious statement, you're about as dumb as you seem to think I am.

wat?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by The_Casinator
Let's all bring out the vodka to celebrate.

Vodka martini good stuff,
Gear
Jackson DK2
Ibanez RGR320EX
Guild X82 Nova
Godin Seagull S6

Vox V847
Vox VT40+ / VFS5 VT

Quote by FatalGear41

Right now, there are six and a half billion people on earth who don't care what kind of tubes you have in your amplifier
MAIDEN! MAIDEN!

Wait... what?
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
In tribute to this glorious day tonight I will dine through a straw while looking up at the starry sky.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by GuitarViking
MAIDEN! MAIDEN!

Wait... what?

Quote by theogonia777
Lefthandedkid is super awesome, ja?

Quote by rgrockr
I guess fire extinguishers have to be filled with something other than fire retardant now, because apparently that's offensive.

Watch my stream?
Quote by GuitarViking
MAIDEN! MAIDEN!

Wait... what?

This
MANCHESTER UNITED
"We will never be an advanced civilization as long as rain showers can delay the launching of a space rocket." - George Carlin

An hour ago, some friends and I launched fireworks to mark the occasion. The rain was pouring so hard that one of the smaller rockets lost some propellant and blew up after a couple of meters.
The rest flew.

There should have been more talk about this. It was the single most glorious moment in human history.
A very celebratory occasion, I am very interested in history, especially the development of space flight and travel. Ashamed to say as I am an American, most American probably don't have a flying **** of clue of Yuri Gagarin is, they probably think one of two things. Neil Armstrong was the first man in space AND the moon, and he was also the first american in Space.

America sadly has little clue of Yuri Gagarin, or Alan Sheperd and he is American.

And just to be a nerd, who knows how Valentina Tereshkova is relevant to this?
Lascaille's Shroud

Progressive Cosmic Death Metal

Facebook
YouTube
Soundcloud

You only exist because we allow it,
And you will end because we demand it.
Actually, I have a theory on his death, Yuri Gagarin inspected Soyuz 1 before it was going to be launched, he and his inspection team found over 200 structural faults, he sent a memo to Soviet Command trying to get them to delay the launch to fix the problems, but they didn't and his close friend, Vladimir Komarov died in Soyuz 1's re-entry into Earth after it aborted the moon landing.

Yuri Gagarin may have tried protesting Soviet Command's decision to go on with the launch, which was why he was killed when he was flying a MiG-15, an Su-15 which may have been piloted by a KGB agent broke the sound barrier right next to Yuri's plane, throwing his plane out of control, causing him to crash and die.
Last edited by CannedBullets at Apr 12, 2011,