Not sure whether to drop this thread here or in the customization thread but here goes nothin.

my wires and pedals are creating too much clutter in my tiny room so im looking for a way to organize...ive already made a bad step, i have a 10 foot cable and a 18.6 foot cable (they were a black friday special Shh!) so im wondering if i should get a pedal board to organize my pedals and the power connecters going to them. are there pedalboards out there with like a built in surge protecter/outlet extender? any recomended pedal boards out there?
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Quote by Levi79
Make your own.

know any good guids?
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Quote by EspTro
know any good guids?

i have built two of my own design. and one i based off of a build i saw.

google it. seriously.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
so what's the best design?? to have a separate board with those stripes of wood as in that link? or to have it on the bottom side of a case?

the first one is cool for the powering and hooking up since the cables and the adapter goes in the bottom but then also the case design is somewhat more ... fine? idk, im thinking of making a pedalboard so help with the opinions guys
Hi all - I was looking through this thread and had to respond because I was in this same scenario about a year ago. I built a pedalboard because I needed to house a few pedals to gig with a cover band but as time went on I accumulated a bunch of pedals I needed to play live. I went with LYT Pedalboards and found them to be very reasonable in price and their customer service was awesome. These guys were great to work with as I received my board a few days after I ordered it! It came pre-drilled for routing my cables, it's very close to the ground, has a tier for a few more pedals which is angled and I've been gigging with it every weekend for about a year and it's holding up to everything!

Check them out at http://www.lytpedalboards.com They're running a 10% discount sale on anything purchased online with this promo code: LYTG720

I truly don't think you'll find more board for your money. Just thought I'd add my 2 cents!
Build your own - it's cheaper than buying one. Although I have a custom hard case (out of necessity) with a felt-like lining (Velcro on the back of the pedals) that makes transportation simpler I still use one of the simple wooden ones I built years ago at home and in the studio.
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
Cool necrobump.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
A pedal board just makes life easier. Especially when it comes to setup and breakdown.
Lots of people use those GORM boards.
There are loads of tutorials on the interwebz on making one of those.
Quote by Raijouta
Cool necrobump.

srsly
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED