hey guys so i want to get a tattoo but i cant draw at all and i wanted to see some drawings of it first before i get it done, also to show the tattoo artist. so i've come here to find out if anybody would be interested in drawing up my idea just for a bit of fun or drawing practice
so the idea is that i want a tattoo of a cartoon turtle drinking a beer, i know it sounds odd but i have my reasons and i would love it if anyone would draw up a design for it
thanks guys
Quote by Punk_Ninja

I was like "Shut up woman, Satch is playing"
Quote by Soul Power
Maybe instead of eating you, you and her could eat a drifter. Like, make it one of those things you do together as a couple.
it literally is part of the tattoo artists job to do up a couple different designs until you are satisfied...

just ask him
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
well....i honestly didn't know that :P thanks
still if anyone wants to for fun it would be cool to see some
Quote by Punk_Ninja

Quote by Soul Power
Maybe instead of eating you, you and her could eat a drifter. Like, make it one of those things you do together as a couple.
oh and dont shop around for prices... you get what you pay or and that shit is permanent. I cant tell you how many tats have me litterally roll on the floor laughing.
"I can see that we speak the wrong notes."

Warlock NJ Deluxe (haters gonna hate)
Crate EL-10G
yeah im gonna go to the one my parents got theres done at i think, theres look very profesional and well done
Quote by Punk_Ninja

Quote by Soul Power
Go henna first. If you get annoyed with it in two weeks, you'll know that it'd bug the heck out of you for the rest of your life. If not, then you know where and how big you want it.
He likes Keats but she's into Yeats - it's a matter of Romance

E-Mistress to UG's Finest Gentleman

Come away, oh human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.
ohh theres an idea there! thanks man
Quote by Punk_Ninja

Quote by Soul Power
Quote by miss_muso~
Go henna first. If you get annoyed with it in two weeks, you'll know that it'd bug the heck out of you for the rest of your life. If not, then you know where and how big you want it.

This.
Or stick it to your ceiling right above your bed so you see it every day.