Hey i recently purchased an ibanez rg370dx and the action is fairly high and i was like WTF , this is the first time ive seen action so high on an ibanez, its in standard tuning, and wanting to know how do i go abouts lowering the action to say 2-2.5mm, it has an edge III in it to, the neck is straight. and BTW im not too fussed about whammy use, Hardly use it.
Thanks

Phil.
To the left and right of the bridge, closest to the pickups are two holes that raise and lower the action of the strings, so just stick yer Allen key in there until it's the right hight. If you bought it new, there should be a manual in there saying what all the different holes do.
Quote by elvor0
To the left and right of the bridge, closest to the pickups are two holes that raise and lower the action of the strings, so just stick yer Allen key in there until it's the right hight. If you bought it new, there should be a manual in there saying what all the different holes do.

Oh ok thanks, i managed to lower the string height to what i want, now im getting a little bit of fret buzz, is that normal?