Well, I've built 3 guitars and am in the middle of my 4th right now, however I am doing a research paper at school on the topic. didnt know if it would go here, but I would like to inform the reader (and myself) of different techniques that can be done on a guitar. Where Should I Look? I dont want like Stew Macs trade Secrets fine points, i want like "here I'm gonna tell you how to build a guitar and all of the woods and materials you might want to use."

What are some good sources
This is kinda an unorthodox topic, how should I present the information?
- Cody

Quote by Ninja Vampirate
What a faggot, do a few lines of cocaine and have a shot of whiskey or 5 if you want to study right
tbh the gb&c needs something like that, for new people that come along. i'd arrange it into steps. as in how you went through building a guitar. first you chose the basics, wood, shape etc. document popular choices. warmoth would be handy for wood descriptions, as would the tonewood thread. then id go with tools and methods, then id go with pickup selections, hardware choices, etc etc. be detailed, but simple.
Thanks so much El Bozo that looks like exactly what I was looking for.
- Cody

Quote by Ninja Vampirate
What a faggot, do a few lines of cocaine and have a shot of whiskey or 5 if you want to study right