Just going back and forth contemplating "upgrading" to a Roadster from a Reborn 2010 Dual Rec? The extra clean channel would be nice to have and also the FX per channel options...

Thoughts?
Jesus....

Why do you want a new amp every week?

Last week it was JVM...

Now a mesa with a other channel you won't use

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I'd say, sell the recto, the flextone, and the avatar cab. And buy the roadster 2x12 combo.

Check out my band! Endeavor

Fender American Deluxe Telecaster (little 59')
Peavey 5150 II
Orange PPC412
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
Monster Power Pro 900
Korg Pitchblack Pro
Sennheiser EW 172 Wireless
Carvin 6 space rack
Quote by Tom 1.0
Now a mesa with a other channel you won't use

yea he's worse than you with the ibanez RGs.

TS - yea sell the mesa and use the flextone, angus is right.
didn't you sell an old dual rec a few months ago to start this fiasco?
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Apr 12, 2011,
Lol he made a thread about liking the flextone better he should just use that ha
Also in the jvm thread he went into an ibanezgod1973 style rant about how we where all jealous that we couldnt afford to waste money in the ridiculous sense that he apparently does.
Last edited by coolstoryangus at Apr 12, 2011,
Aren't you the guy that didn't have the balls to return his dual rec because it was too loud? I'll say it again - return the f*cker and get a single rec.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Lol he made a thread about liking the flextone better he should just use that ha
Also in the jvm thread he went into an ibanezgod1973 style rant about how we where all jealous that we couldnt afford to waste money in the ridiculous sense that he apparently does.

he wastes money, agreed. the guy buys these circuit board guitar center amps new from his local shop. heck, the mesa is all dinged up and they sold it to him as new.

i paid half that for my peters, he could have gotten a SLO for what he paid. (albeit, another board amp that's sold at GC lol)

he's also the type to completely ignore any good advice given in any of his threads.

until he get's an ear for tone he's better off with his flextone. i agree.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.