WD Music contemporary strat neck for sale! Maple/Maple neck, satin finish, 12" radius, 22 medium jumbo frets apparently and a heel adjusting truss rod. Comes with Gotoh tuners installed, roller string tree and a TUSQ nut. I never actually had the neck on anything long enough to bother tidying it up so the frets could do with a polish. [They're still mostly covered in the satin finish.]

£120?

I also have a Gotoh 510ts-fe2 tremolo. Chrome finished steel strat trem, 6 screw mounting doodad, pop in trem arm.

50 squids?

I also have this strat body for trade or sale that I put into a partscaster build about 9 months ago but have since dismantled. Routed for HSS, ash body with kickass figuring in the wood in a deep transparent blue finish. Unfortunately due to an error in the finishing of the body on my part it isn't the most durable of finishes and as such has scratches, blemishes and chips abound. Comes complete with half a drill bit lodged in it under the pickguard.

If you're interested in this then you would most likely want to completely strip and refinish it. Here's a shot of all 3 items when they were in the same partscaster.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ki/DSC00087.jpg

Open season on the body, offer whatever you like. I'm also open to all offers on the other two.

Cheers for looking!
Skeet UK is awesome, he can get WD Music parts discounted.
That looks really nice dude :P Shame I have no money or fix 'em up skills whatsoever
Bump! No offers whatsoever?
When you say Strat body for sale, do you mean everything in that picture minus the neck?

Would you I get the pickups et al?
Sorry mate I sold all of this months ago.
Ah damn, that body looks lovely.

I'd recommend taking the link out of your sig then!