Hi, we are a Belgian metalband (you might call us melodic death metal).
Since I'm merely a guitarist and I have no idea how to upload anything at all at this forum, I shall give you the link of our yesterday-made-BANDCAMP-account:

--> http://endoftheline.bandcamp.com <--

At bandcamp you can listen to our demo (3 songs)... so check it out!
Last edited by Klorrnond at Apr 13, 2011,
Damn, you guys are good. *thumbs up*

I really like the melodic solo on "End of the Line". That's my playing style, and I love when bands bring melody to their music.

I wish you guys the best of luck in the future.
Jackson DK-2 [2004 MIJ] (EMG 81/SA)
Jackson RR-3 [2007 MIJ] (EMG 81/60)
Ibanez RG370DX [2009] (EMG 81/60)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom [2004] (EMG 81/85)
Ltd/Esp M-17 7-String [2013] (EMG 81-7 set)
Bugera 333XL 120watt Tube Head, Crate BV412 Cab
Sounds good, the way melodeath should. I like the vocals, the way they're done here is fairly unique among melodeath. They're almost black metal-ish, sort of a croak, rather than the usual scream or growl. I like it.

The only thing is that a lot of melodeath bands have a very distinct sound. For example, if I hear At The Gates or In Flames coming out of someone's stereo, I would immediately know what band it was. They have a very distinct sound. I'm not sure you guys have that. I don't think I would be able to say, "Oh hey, that's End of the Line, they're really cool!" if I heard just a small portion of your songs. Work towards a unique sound, and you'll be on the way to success.
Thanks for all the positive response and (of course) also for the constructive comments!

I agree with you FrauVfromPoB that we don't have our own sound yet. So far we've been working on songs with only one goal: try to make a good song. We haven't really thought about how we as a band should sound like.

PS: if you want to download Prisoner of Time, forget the codes, just press download...