advanced technically in what way exactly? you need to be a bit more specific.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Not sure what level you are now, but I'm guessing this might be something.

Death - Crystal Mountain

Helped me a lot when I started playing, it's in D standard though. (You can change the tuning in guitarpro if you have it, and just play a long with that if you want to stay in E standard).

If you are more advanced than that, and want to stay in E standard, try:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E0QEENaRgA

Plenty of different techniques, time sigs, technicality and originality in one piece.
Learn in stages, there is no quick fix. Even if you do learn some Steve Vai (or whoever, I don't know) song now, you'll probably develop bad habits.

Also you were born in 1998 when I see a user born in 2000 I swear I'll leave this site.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Venice King

Also you were born in 1998 when I see a user born in 2000 I swear I'll leave this site.

So?
Quote by Venice King
Learn in stages, there is no quick fix. Even if you do learn some Steve Vai (or whoever, I don't know) song now, you'll probably develop bad habits.

Cool story
A long time ago when I wanted to work on finger picking and some fast chord changes I learned Blackbird.. But nowadays I just learn metal xD
43% burnt, great song, fast, quick changes, and sweeps!
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Orange TV50H 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Quote by 1998metalhead1
i need to learn a song to help me become more advanced technicaly

Find something you like..... play it because you like it.

Keep doing that, and allow yourself to advance technically over time.

even practicing simple music can be beneficial for technique.
The main thing is that you play often, listen to what you're doing, and enjoy the process.
shred is gaudy music
Quote by GuitarMunky
Find something you like..... play it because you like it.

Keep doing that, and allow yourself to advance technically over time.

even practicing simple music can be beneficial for technique.
The main thing is that you play often, listen to what you're doing, and enjoy the process.

This.

I swear sometimes people don't even listen to music anymore.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
your guitar is not an xbox, you can't get acheivements (i mean, you can acheive things, but its not like you learn a hard song and a little icon pops up on a screen with a little trophy or something).
but anything by dillinger escape plan practiced slowly with a metronome will help you technically (as there guitar players are ****ing insane). then again ANYTHING practiced slowly and dilligently with a metronome will do so. play something you like, a lot and exactly.
all the best.
(insert self-aggrandizing quote here)