Page 1 of 2
So guys, there's gotta be someone that feels the same way about this. I am a straight young adult, three-quarters of a year away from turning 21, and I still wear band t-shirts, jeans, and a sweatshirt. I feel like that's the 17 year old's way of dressing, and I should have a little more maturity in the way I look.

Anyone else feel like that or am I just crazy?
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Just put a shirt on over the band tee. Sorted.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Nope, i've already been through that transition. I'm 21 in 2 months and I stopped wearing band t shirts over a year ago. I wear polo shirts and jeans now. My hairs all neat and whatnot.

What the hell has happened to me?!
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Chris...YOU'RE F*CKING TURNING 21 NOT 31!

There point said >_>
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
**** maturity, wear what you want.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
I've started wearing shirts recently, like, proper button up ones. Roll up the sleeves and leave them unbuttoned and they work just fine for casual clothing-.
🙈 🙉 🙊
I'm only 18 and I think I only have one band shirt left from my younger days. I wear mostly polos and jeans or khakis, and my old camo pants and ripped jeans never leave my closet anymore.

People say I overdress. I'm trying to work on it - I bought some skate shoes to wear instead of loafers, and the other day I picked up a hoodie to replace my worn-out four-year-old Dockers jacket.

Question: I'm thinking about getting some plaid shorts:

Opinions, Pit?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Strat007

Nicely put.
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
^ No.

And, wear what ever you want, except ^
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
Do what you want. I'm 20 and I still wear t-shirts that say "Brains, it's what for dinner" and Maiden shirts.

Then again, I also wear suits sometime for no reason. So... yeah. Like I said, do what you want.
I wear a suit or a dress at all times.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Jeans, shirt, suit, west, hat. Do it.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I know what you mean TS, I'm turning 20 and it's already happened, I like shirts now, a shirt that fits right can make you look like a million bucks, get's attention from the ladies as well
Quote by guitaro69
thanks Mighty Thor!!!!

Your throne awaits!

Put this in your sig if The Rake scared the living **** out of you.
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
Sometimes both at once.

Don't be stupid.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
You can wear t-shirts and jeans and not look like a slob. It's all about how you present yourself.
Hi, I'm Peter
What do people in your age dress like where you're from?

Quote by Venice King
I wear a suit or a dress at all times.

I thought you scots called them kilts. Not that they're any different.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Wear what you want, Satchmo.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
However if you are going to use jeans and a shirt, always tuck the shirt in. Otherwise you'll look like a fat, slab who doesn't know how to properly dress.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I'm 41 and still wear band t-shirts, disney t-shirts, star wars t-shirts, and jeans, etc.
Last edited by jugglingfreak at Apr 12, 2011,
i'm almost twenty. i wear converse that look like they've been through a wood chipper, ripped jeans, and my favorite shirt is a Misfits one that says "I ain't no goddamn son of a bitch." i don't really see anything wrong with it.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
However if you are going to use jeans and a shirt, always tuck the shirt in. Otherwise you'll look like a fat, slab who doesn't know how to properly dress.

I ****ing disagree. Satchmo.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by Kensai
What do people in your age dress like where you're from?

I thought you scots called them kilts. Not that they're any different.

What's with this avatar?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Don't be so pretentious. Why should people of an age look down on people younger for the way they dress. I'm pretty much 20 now, and still wear band tees and jeans with tatty converse. I also wear Hawaiian style shirts with boardshorts and sandals. Sometimes shirts and smart jeans with brown leather shoes. Go with the situation and what's comfortable, not what you think you should be wearing because you're 4 years older than you were 4 years ago
Quote by Strat007

This.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

There is no possible way that I could look fat. I don't tuck my shirt in and I'm underweight. That was a poor choice of words.

You'll look fine if you present yourself well. I wear black band T's every day but I also have slacks and an assortment of nice button ups that actually match me and aren't black. I know plenty of older people who dress like that, it all depends on your situation. I wouldn't wear my Arch Enemy shirt to work but I wouldn't wear my slacks and button ups to a concert.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by jugglingfreak
I'm 41 and still wear band t-shirts, disney t-shirts, star wars t-shirts, and jeans, etc.

Come on man, wear a suit now and then.

Quote by Venice King
What's with this avatar?

I like it
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I personnaly put black work pants and a black tee.

I can't be bothered to put colors, but if you do, keep it in the earth tone, this way of clothing look more mature.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
Quote by Kensai

I like it

Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Quote by entity0009
I've started wearing shirts recently, like, proper button up ones. Roll up the sleeves and leave them unbuttoned and they work just fine for casual clothing-.

This. I've been doing it for years.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Page 1 of 2