Page 1 of 2
I CANNOT STAND wearing only one shirt at a time.

Like, just a t-shirt, or a polo against my bare skin....it's awful. I have to have a tank on under a t-shirt and usually a full Hanes undershirt for polos.

My grandpa thinks it's odd - even if it's 100 degrees outside, I wear an undershirt.

What does the Pit think?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Under a t-shirt? That IS weird. I'd understand if it was under a button up shirt, because I wear a wife-beater under those.
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
Under a t-shirt? That IS weird. I'd understand if it was under a button up shirt, because I wear a wife-beater under those.

I have to wear a tank under a t-shirt or else I feel naked.

To me, wearing any shirt without an undershirt of some form is like wearing a pair of jeans with no underwear.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I hate the extra fabric. I only wear undershirt with button ups and even then, I don't always do it.

I hate undershirts.

But shorts on the other hand.......
Last edited by blake1221 at Apr 12, 2011,
its funny that your grandpa thinks that, because its actually pretty old-school to wear an undershirt.
some people wear those in winter i think, but in summer?
i hate to wear those, because they always are too tight and shift around and feel like a sports-bra.
What if you're only wearing an undershirt? does that need an undershirt?
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fearofthemark

Sports bra.
Quote by fearofthemark

mmm... UNDERSHIRT PARADOX!
You're not the only one. It just feels wierd to not have something on under my regular shirt now. Granted I live in Alaska, but even when I was living in SoCal I couldn't do it. I've gotta have a wife-beater on underneath my shirt or else I go nuts. The unnecessary drafts are INFURIATING!!!
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Quote by dudetheman

To me, wearing any shirt without an undershirt of some form is like wearing a pair of jeans with no underwear.

I used to be just like that man, but then i stopped and it's been great. Just get some really nice soft shirts, and get down with it. Wear it for a whole day and try not to think about it. It's a lot nicer. Also, strange as it sounds, it kinda helps you bond with some of your shirts. I love some of my shirts cause of the way they feel on my skin!

You should just balls up and try it out. Cheaper, smaller laundry loads, cooler in the hot-times, maybe makes you look a little slimmer since there's not as much fabric? Cons? NONE!

Quote by Altitudinous
I used to be just like that man, but then i stopped and it's been great. Just get some really nice soft shirts, and get down with it. Wear it for a whole day and try not to think about it. It's a lot nicer. Also, strange as it sounds, it kinda helps you bond with some of your shirts. I love some of my shirts cause of the way they feel on my skin!

You should just balls up and try it out. Cheaper, smaller laundry loads, cooler in the hot-times, maybe makes you look a little slimmer since there's not as much fabric? Cons? NONE!

This. One of my favourite shirts is a Pantera shirt. I'm not in to Pantera anymore but I love that shirt because it's just slightly too small for me and I love the way it feels to wear it.
You crazy bastard.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
mmm... UNDERSHIRT PARADOX!

NO NESTING!

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

It depends on the t-shirt, really. A lot of my tees are band merch, and therefore horrible quality, rough and need an undershirt, IMO. The exception would be anything American Apparel (nearly all my PtH shirts, thank god) which are both delightfully soft and the perfect fit. I always wear a tee under a button-down shirt, and would never wear anything under a polo shirt.
Watching: Louie
Playing: Ground Zeroes, Fallout Shelter
Reading: Mark Danielewski - House of Leaves
Listening: Merrow

PSN/XBL/facebook/Steam : Latchem72
Origin/Twitter: JLatchem72
I'm Mormon, I have a magical undershirt
Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
he needs a ride not a sandwich ****ing retard
I always have an undershirt on too. Feels weird without one. Unless I'm going to bed.
Music Man JPX 6
Ibanez RGT220H
Fender 50th Anniversary Deluxe Strat
93 Jackson Std Professional (Japan)
03 Gibson LP Special
Alvarez AD60SC

Mesa Single Rectifier/Mesa 4x12 cab
Mesa Transatlantic TA-15
Hughes & Kettner Triplex
I used to wear undershirts a lot, even in South Florida, but that's because I was a little bit self-conscious about my underarm sweat (I was in high school).

I've since grown out of that. I don't wear an undershirt unless I'm certain certain polo shirts, or of course dressing nicely.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by dudetheman

Which only leads me to believe you think you don't exist when you're naked.
i only wear an undershirt (usually just the first t-shirt that i find) when wearing collared shirts or button-downs, and i only ever had to wear collar shirts in high school. now i just wear t-shirts, but i'm also usually wearing a hoodie or some type of jacket.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
I barely wear shirts, but when I do it's only one at a time.
curses! foiled again

Epiphone Les Paul Custom "Silverburst"
In Miami, if I wore an undershirt with everything I think I'd die. It's ****ing hot down here.
I used to be the opposite. I hated wearing undershirts except when necessary. But then i found out that undershirts look pretty good so i wear them on occasion, but not all the time.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
I always wear a beater underneath my shirts. Not sure why, but if the need arrises to cool down, I don't have to feel entirely naked doing it.
Quote by diofan88
You already have an alcohol problem: The problem being, you lack alcohol

Quote by laid-to-waste
no, this is the first time i've ever rubbed another man's nipple in a jacuzzi

it was horrible
I wear undershirts because it feels comfy to me for some reason.

Quote by Seref
In Miami, if I wore an undershirt with everything I think I'd die. It's ****ing hot down here.

I don't really notice any difference with the heat. The undershirts I wear are really thin though.
Might you be a nevernude? Do you wear denim shorts under your pants?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I don't always wear an undershirt, but when I do...

OT: Nah, I don't wear one. I might start, though, like :Vicious said.
Quote by DukeDeRox
Obviously you got this.
I'm the opposite. I hate wearing more than one shirt. The only time I wear an undershirt is when I'm wearing a full button-up shirt.
Skip the username, call me Billy
My verdict:

Lose some weight, fatass

or

Wear one shirt only
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
I'll wear one with anything other than a t-shirt usually. I don't see the point when I'm wearing a t-shirt.
Page 1 of 2