My guitar's been giving me grief for a few days, it's been sounding really hollow/has no sustain/palm mutes don't sound meaty. Now, this isn't amp or cord related. I plugged in my other guitar with the same thing, and it sounds fine. I replaced my battery: nothing. Now the only thing left I can think of is something wrong with the wiring. Just wanted to get your opinion, and maybe an estimation on how much it would cost to fix something like this.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Changed em last month.

Another thing, It sounds almost the same no matter what settings i put on my amp. If i aim for a clean tone it just sounds really quiet, distorted's louder.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
it happened with me once, then i saw i had tweaked my tone knob of the guitar accidentally while playing!!