I need a fiction book with a minimum of 300 pages that was published after 2005. If anyone has any good ones to suggest, post away
I think it's too bad that everybody's decided to turn on drugs, I don't think drugs are the problem. Crime is the problem. Cops are the problem. Money's the problem. But drugs are just drugs. - Jerry Garcia
The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. Simply amazing!
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
I believe Cormac McCarthy's No Country For Old Men was published after 2005, but I could be wrong.
Under the Dome by Stephen King definetly a great book King is such a great writer
Or since you need on post 2005

"Being seduced by his daughters best friend wasn't exactly something he saw coming, but being discovered by his wife and then finding out something that he never knew about her makes his tale all the more surrealistic. Thinking with one's manhood is not the best choice a man can take, but there are exceptions. ***This tale is graphic in nature and is meant for adults only***"
There's a couple others that I've read recently that were pretty well done that delve pretty far into the religion vs. science debate that you may want to consider (unless that's not your drink of choice). One is called The Sign by Raymond Khoury, the other is called Blasphemy by Douglas Preston.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Quote by djoshi
The Lost Symbol has the cheesiest dialogue ever

Cheesy dialogue, but a great story nonetheless.
read The Quiet Girl - http://www.amazon.com/Quiet-Girl-Novel-Peter-Hoeg/dp/0374263698

Quote by Sewn Up
There's a couple others that I've read recently that were pretty well done that delve pretty far into the religion vs. science debate that you may want to consider (unless that's not your drink of choice). One is called The Sign by Raymond Khoury, the other is called Blasphemy by Douglas Preston.

The Sign was terrible.
The Lord of the Rings?

Not but seriously, a book called The Passage by Justin Cronin which came out...last year I think. Brilliant
Lost Symbol was utter shite.
To whoever said The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, I second that wholeheartedly. Or Paths of Glory by Geoffrey Archer, I'd have to check the date on it, but if it is after 2005, I'd highly recommend it.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by gquady09
I believe Cormac McCarthy's No Country For Old Men was published after 2005, but I could be wrong.

This or The Road, also by McCarthy
Quote by reversegenesis
This or The Road, also by McCarthy

I was gonna suggest the road. That, or Harry potter 7.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Nothing. (that's the title)
The Catcher in the Rye.
You don't know me.
To Kill a Mocking Bird
Sophie's World

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by cdayrocks
Under the Dome by Stephen King definetly a great book King is such a great writer

Second.
THIS IS A LARGE DISTRACTING SIGNATURE.