The cool cat is cheap 60 bucks but its very veritile and has nice crunch.

Or the 150$ full tone.

Or would a ocd be the same as the cool cat.
My newest cover Rivers Of Babylon sublime style.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J_E7iWLxmiA

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
80s rock, classic rock, classic metal
The OCD is a great OD,(which is how i use it). With the HIGH pass and LOW pass it has two completely different boost sounds. with it on LOW it gets a ts9 type of push, and with it on high it pushes the front even harder, which is awesome! if you want that. I dont know the cool cat personally. I also have used my OCD as an emergency back up distortion. We had like two shows where we were supposed to have a full back line for one guitarist, and the other guitarist provided his own, and they had a better-than-ok amp but it was all cleans and no distortion at all. so i used that with high level but gain is never pass 3 'clock it gets all muddy than
Splawn Street Rod
H&K Tubemeister 5
Line 6 G90 System

Gibson SG Standard
Godin Radiator
Dillion 653 GA/3CT
Seagull Coastline s6
New Music on Spotify
bear in mind v1 was meant to be the "clone". Not sure if v2 is close to the OCD or not.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I like fulltone just didn't take it to that mix of high and low dist. Think Jimi Think thick dist not brittle.
My newest cover Rivers Of Babylon sublime style.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J_E7iWLxmiA

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
80s rock, classic rock, classic metal
^ yeah but the drive is.

granted he didn't say which one he was looking at.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeah i doubt it sounds identical. Or at least, if it does, there's no way I'd pay for a fulltone. The Cool Cat version is nice and all, but yeah. For the price.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by silly6-string
I like fulltone just didn't take it to that mix of high and low dist. Think Jimi Think thick dist not brittle.

Honestly Jimi's tone wasn't very thick. The sheer amount of volume he used was enough. If you pushed your DeVille you could achieve some great Jimi tones. I have with a Hot Rod
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
Quote by guitarlord28
Honestly Jimi's tone wasn't very thick. The sheer amount of volume he used was enough. If you pushed your DeVille you could achieve some great Jimi tones. I have with a Hot Rod
Jimi's tone was plenty thick, especially for a strat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPs4gpN76eU