Well - not really. But since people on the internet seem to be so picky about their tone/gear, and I'm more of a plug and play into an amp that you like kinda guy, and every other guitarist I know is like that, I FINALLY met a real life person who is as tone-stuck-up as the people on here. The guy had 4, $1500+ 2-4 channel amps, like 12+ $1000+ guitars. Had 2 amps on a switcher, one was a 3 channel modern amp, the other a more vintage voiced 4 channel.

Just thought it was worth mentioning (although he was much nicer about it overall than anyone on the internetz, and even said I got a decent tone out of my old Spider 2x12), because I'm more along the lines of "there are humbuckers, and single coils. And there are bad guitars, and good guitars."

And a lot of people on here are like "YoU CaN OnLy gET TEH G0oD TonEZ frOm da MeSA & CeLESTIon V30s!!"

Just a fun rant.
who was it?

EDIT: ahhh
Quote by RetroGunslinger
using nines for drop C# is like stringing the guitar with spaghetti

My Colourful Rig:
ESP M-ii Deluxe
ENGL E570
Mesa/Boogie Simul 295 Stereo
Framus FR212 v30
Quote by Tunder250
who was it?

EDIT: ahhh

You know what I mean - someone with the same mindset, not necesarily a user of the forums here.
Cool, I didn't know that having nice gear meant that you are a stuck up tone snob. Thanks for clarifying that.

I sure hope I don't become successful enough that I can buy nice gear when I want. I sure wouldn't want random people to think I was a snob based on what I played through.
Last edited by al112987 at Apr 12, 2011,
lol, when wouter follows me when im doing my mail and rapes me, we had a real UG-meeting too, but that doesn't count, right?

HAHA XD

no, just kidding XD
Quote by RetroGunslinger
using nines for drop C# is like stringing the guitar with spaghetti

My Colourful Rig:
ESP M-ii Deluxe
ENGL E570
Mesa/Boogie Simul 295 Stereo
Framus FR212 v30