Just worked out a bluesy chilled out track. Let me know what you think of the track in general and the tones in particular. As always, C4C, so leave me a link.

Your profile url : http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/hitman_47/
Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

Beer is the solutions to the world's problems.

Very mellow, very beautiful sounding. More jazzy then bluesy in my opinion. Its a good mellow song though. Kinda like elevator music, but with a beat, so its awesome. lol
Edit: And I just read you wanted to hear about tones. I REALLY dug the guitar tone. How did you get such a nice soft tone?
Thanks for checking it out man. I'm using a Gt-10 but I can't recall the patch settings off hand. I'll post em soon. Is there anything that you'd like for me to check out?
Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

Beer is the solutions to the world's problems.

sweet song man, like awesomo said, mellow and beautiful. the effects being added in the middle was a nice boost, kinda made me feel like the clean section was the "love" and then half way through with the effects was the "madness" lol very good though, keep it up.
There is a saying in poetry, "show me, don't tell me." here you are announcing everything, like an announcer to a sporting event. "Dave has the ball. Dave passes the ball. Dave picks his ass."

~Zanascross

XD epic win
nice man. very cetchy/laid back. makes you wana take a long walk on the beach with youre girl. i like the melodies and the drums are perfect. i almost though john mayer was gonna start singing. thats a compliment by the way. vocals for this would be cool. but its nice. verry jazz/big band sounding. well done my friend!

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=26961836#post26961836