Page 1 of 2
First off, this isn't about me, I won't say who this is about, her father died like 9 months ago and her mother hits her, it's just her and her brother and her mother, she already filed a complaint against her and it stopped for a while but then it came back, if she will file another one her mother will go to jail and she and her brother might be sent to different homes, she doesn't want to move to a boarding school.

Help me pit.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
There isn't much that can be done. It can be accepted or exposed. Either way there is negative consequences. The right thing to do is file a police report. Speak to a professional
Sorry man this sucks, but its better to go off somewhere else than live in an abusive situation. She could try to get a third person to intervene and possibly avoid jail for her mother but I wouldn't keep hopes too high. Sorry.
I was voted least likely to survive the inevitable zombie apocalypse in high school.
You call it a knife, I call it a dildo.

You know what to do, TS.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
If she's getting beaten then she deserves to get beaten
Send her my condolences
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by RU Experienced?
Slip arsenic in her morning coffee.

Potassium Cyanide is easier to obtain. Makes less of a mess too- handy if you don't want to get caught.
Quote by Masamune
If their mom is sent to jail, are there any other family members that would be willing to take them in?

None.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by ithinkiplaybass
Sorry man this sucks, but its better to go off somewhere else than live in an abusive situation. She could try to get a third person to intervene and possibly avoid jail for her mother but I wouldn't keep hopes too high. Sorry.

But she doesn't want to leave her brother and all the people she cares about(friends etc.) and if she is moved to a foster home I don't think they take into account those things.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Våd Hamster
Potassium Cyanide is easier to obtain. Makes less of a mess too- handy if you don't want to get caught.

Good thinking.

We should team up and poison the ogallala aquifer to bring America to its knees.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
But she doesn't want to leave her brother and all the people she cares about(friends etc.) and if she is moved to a foster home I don't think they take into account those things.

You are desperate for a perfect solution but unfortunately there isn't one.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
None.

:/ That's rough. Can't offer much advice since I don't have any experience with this sort of thing and I'm not going to pretend that I do.
IMO if I was in that situation and it was really that bad I would file a police report and take my chances on what happens next.

edit: How old are these kids?
Last edited by Masamune at Apr 12, 2011,
Let her and her bro move in with you (age dependant). At least temporarily while they sort other living arrangements.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Good thinking.

We should team up and poison the ogallala aquifer to bring America to its knees.

Why stop at America?

TOGETHER, OUR WATER EMPIRE SHALL BRING US THE WORLD ON A SILVER PLATTER
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Let her and her bro move in with you (age dependant). At least temporarily while they sort other living arrangements.

She is 15 and her brother is 8, I am 17 and I live with my parents, I would do it if I would live alone but that is not an option
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
The brother doesn't stand up for the sister? Regardless of age if my mom abused my sister shes getting hit...hard.
hit back.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Honestly if it's just the mom, fight back. I would tell her to tie her to a chair or something and tell her what's up. Everyone is torn up about the dad passing away but he wouldn't want her to beat the children and it's not right in the first place. If she wants a fight, she'll get one but if she wants to cooperate that's fine too.

Restrain her and talk some sense into her before fighting fire with fire. Or get local parents to talk to her.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by djentdjent
The brother doesn't stand up for the sister? Regardless of age if my mom abused my sister shes getting hit...hard.

Of course you'd hit her.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by djentdjent

I haven't asked her if he noticed it, I don't think so though.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
She is 15 and her brother is 8, I am 17 and I live with my parents, I would do it if I would live alone but that is not an option

I'm sure your parents would be understanding?
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I haven't asked her if he noticed it, I don't think so though.

ONLY problem with fighting back that I can see is this mother is clearly going insane day by day and fighting back might set the mom over the edge to do something VERY drastic.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Why stop at America?

TOGETHER, OUR WATER EMPIRE SHALL BRING US THE WORLD ON A SILVER PLATTER
I declare myself Dictator-for-Life.
fighting back probably wouldn't be the best course of action. of course she should fight back for self-defense, but only if she really has to. I think she should talk to the police, or a lawyer or someone with legal power...

Originally Posted by GbAdimDb5m7
this is the internet, it's not like someone can track me down and tell my mother that I have a sexual attraction torwards her.

e-married to Andrea55
e-brother of dhruvrajvanshi
Quote by 剣 斧 血
I'm sure your parents would be understanding?

This. At least ask them.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Anyone watch dexter? Seen the episode where he beats the shit out of the girls dad who hits her in spots you can't see?
Have someone talk to her and tell her that they know the shit that's going on and the only possible next step for her is jail.

Somehow, make one of your parents her confidant, she needs to tell someone her situation in full, that she can trust
I would definitely enlist other adults who understand the situation. One of my friends has god awful abusive parents and I've wanted to call the police so many times but the legal system doesn't treat children well and it would probably make it worse.

If her mom got in a car wreck and died I'd ****ing celebrate, she's a disgrace.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by RU Experienced?
I declare myself Dictator-for-Life.

Sounds good to me.

Now we just need to find enough water bottles to supply 6 billion people.
Quote by djentdjent

Dude, if they depend on the mother for their needs, this isn't a good plan at all. Can you imagine beating up parent, and then asking them to make dinner?
Quote by Kortez3000
Dude, if they depend on the mother for their needs, this isn't a good plan at all. Can you imagine beating up parent, and then asking them to make dinner?

Isn't that how wives work?

Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Våd Hamster
Sounds good to me.

Now we just need to find enough water bottles to supply 6 billion people.

Wait!

I just had an epiphany! We can take bottles that hold other fluids, say soda or ammonia, and fill those with water instead! It'll save us billions!
Asked her about moving in with me and my parents, she said its fine, and I didn't ask it right away before that I asked if she had the option would she move and she said yes, so it's probably because she thinks it would be weird or something like that.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
What about her brother?
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Page 1 of 2