literally. I was cleaning my guitar and rubbed the dust off the pickup and it moved in place a little

WTF MAN.

it does this on both of them.

Wich sucks because i JUST got a new pickup switch saudered on after 2 years

Theyre humbuckers btw. (les paul)

Cliche maby, but that doesnt help fix my problem
It's not uncommon.
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
Quote by DamagingExcess
It's not uncommon.

as long as it wont blow up or anything, im short on cash and dont have around 200 bucks to shell out.
The pick ups on both my Epiphone and Schecter move. The Blackouts in my friends Ibanez move more then both. You'll be fine dude. No worries
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
My epiphone does it. It has a gibson dirty fingers in it.
Its fine.
Spread Hope Like Fire

Angels and Airwaves

Et Ducit Mundum Per Lucem
Yes.

The only ones that don't are fixed height pickups, like those on the EVH Wolfgang. (Screwed directly to the body, no adjustment)
The humbuckers are adjustable in height because there are small coil springs around the adjustment screws holding the pickups where they are. Tighten the screws and the pickup gets higher, loosen the screws the pickup goes lower. The looseness is supposed to be there.
as long as it just wiggles but fall back into his old place you're fine.
if you have a les paul i assume you have pickups rings. if it stays in there and it can touch the side of the rings when you push it then it's good. they shouldn't be moving without your superhuman-hand.
My JEM has got the same thing, i can roll them both ways in like 25 degree's and i never experienced any lack of sound, or whatsoever
yeah its normal man, I actually had the thought that it might be a cool way to modify your sound in solos. you know, like instead of dive bombs and shit, you rock your humbucker back and forth.

Ive not tried it, but until I hear it with my own ears, I will say that it probably sounds cool as shit.
"I can see that we speak the wrong notes."

Warlock NJ Deluxe (haters gonna hate)
Crate EL-10G
Quote by satanicgurrl
yeah its normal man, I actually had the thought that it might be a cool way to modify your sound in solos. you know, like instead of dive bombs and shit, you rock your humbucker back and forth.

Ive not tried it, but until I hear it with my own ears, I will say that it probably sounds cool as shit.

I cant imagine it would make a difference short of the knocking sound that would be picked up because of the pick ups striking the pick up ring/pick guard. I can't tell if you are joking?
meh. I just sorta tried it. kind of disappoint. its not noisy, but its not nearly as noticeable an effect as I thought it would be. :/ maybe with more gain...
"I can see that we speak the wrong notes."

Warlock NJ Deluxe (haters gonna hate)
Crate EL-10G
My guitars pickups wiggle if you touch them. Never had any issues with it, its pretty normal as far as I know.
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3
I constantly have to nick my father's screwdriver, because the neck pickup on my S420 slowly, but steadily keep on going down into the guitar. It annoys me.