At school the computers all have windows 7 and i noticed the MS paint on it is better. Can I download the pain on windows 7 somewhere without actually buying windows 7? I have vista, will it work with it?
Why you no know what your doing?
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing
At school the computers all have windows 7 and i noticed the MS paint on it is better. Can I download the pain on windows 7 somewhere without actually buying windows 7? I have vista, will it work with it?

The pain that only Windows 7 users know...

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Jaymz_515
The pain that only Windows 7 users know...

Yeah, it comes once a month, when the updates are out. it makes my stomach hurt for a week.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
paint.net maybe? also you might be able to find it if you dig around on microsoft's website, they have some fun downloads if you dig deep enough
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
yes you can, but only if your video card is compatible. hit alt + F4 to bring up the toggle for your video display. click on the 'video BIOS' tab, then look under the section marked 'clock rate'. if it isnt 2,000 or above, then your computer isnt compatible with windows 7 or any of its associated programs.

if your computer is compatible, then you can just get it from cnet downloads.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
yes you can, but only if your video card is compatible. hit alt + F4 to bring up the toggle for your video display. click on the 'video BIOS' tab, then look under the section marked 'clock rate'. if it isnt 2,000 or above, then your computer isnt compatible with windows 7 or any of its associated programs.

This.

also, dont forget to delete 'system 32'
Quote by NoLaurelTree000

Another easy check is to hold CTRL+F11 in firefox - hold it down, the transition check should be nice and smooth. If it's jittery, your computer can't handle executables from 7.

Quote by kacper_j
This.

DO NOT do this, this man is a troll. Please, stick with people who know what they're talking about.
Quote by kacper_j
This.

In case you were wondering, peeps have been banned for saying that. Don't do this, TS.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.