Hello guys and gals

Im in need of a good home amp, i wont be gigging so just need somet with some nice tone for my budget. Im looking to spend between 250, will go more if its worth it however.

I play mostly metal, and im currently going through a heavy children of bodom playing phase, so i dont really need a amp with fantastic cleans :p.

Currently live in wolverhampton, so if anyone knows a shop within 20 miles that would be great, if not then i dont mind ordering off the net if needs be. Would prefer a new amp

Any suggestions would be fantastic, cause tbh, i struggle to tell the difference between amps.

thank you
CURRENT GEAR
ESP LTD fx260
ESP LTD KH 203
Jackson Dinky
Pevery 110 envoy
I've heard good things about the Jet City Pico if you can find one somewhere, but it may not be quite metal enough for you...beyond that, I don't think there's much in the way of low cost small tube metal amps. Maybe a Peavey Vyper 15 though it's SS.
ahh, so how much would i be needing to spend for a decent amp for my needs?
CURRENT GEAR
ESP LTD fx260
ESP LTD KH 203
Jackson Dinky
Pevery 110 envoy
Well I mean the main thing is that there aren't main high gain tube amps that 1. low wattage and 2. actually a decent price. So if you're ok with solid state, that will be your best option, but most people will prefer tube since in general even the cheapest tube amp will sound better than a budget SS.