So some time ago a friend of mine received a guitar as a gift from some relative. It's a Charvel, but we don't know the model, and I want to know it. It's a yellow superstrat, I think it was made in the 80s or 90s. It has a covered Jackson humbucker in the bridge, which is a Licensed Floyd Rose, and an angled single coil (or maybe it's a humbucker fitted into a single coil size, I don't know) in the neck position. It has only a volume control and the pickup selector.
It's kind of like this

with the difference that it's yellow, and the headstock is pointing the other way and has Charvel on it, and the pickups are Jackson.

Anyone got a clue?
I have no sig
The guitar in the picture looks very similar to a Charvel Fusion Deluxe, but I don't think they had the reverse headstock you mention...

EDIT: Here's a yellow Fusion Deluxe, it's like this:

but with a reverse 'stock yes?
Last edited by My_Login_Name at Apr 12, 2011,
correct me if im wrong, but i think the Charvel Fusion special had a reverse headstock at some point.
Oh, yes, yes! It's that, it's got to be that Predator one, only in a terrible yellow finish. Thanks very much guys!
I have no sig
i think the TS posted a charvelle/charvette weren't those the lower-end 80's charvel?
none the less anything can be upgraded and the color isn't ugly
80's colors rock, like my slime green san dimas! xD
ontopic: I'll try to post a couple of pictures of the guitar, so you can confirm it's a Predator
offtopic: what does TS stand for?
I have no sig
Quote by wolvenrick
i think the TS posted a charvelle/charvette weren't those the lower-end 80's charvel?
none the less anything can be upgraded and the color isn't ugly
80's colors rock, like my slime green san dimas! xD

Yeah but you could get ugly neon colored guitars post hair metal dirt cheap in the 90s.

Even cheaper for pointy bodies. It does taking stripping the whole thing down but who cares. You would be amazed at how well fire engine red covers hideous fuschia
Gear
Jackson DK2
Ibanez RGR320EX
Guild X82 Nova
Godin Seagull S6

Vox V847
Vox VT40+ / VFS5 VT

Quote by FatalGear41

Right now, there are six and a half billion people on earth who don't care what kind of tubes you have in your amplifier
Quote by Mr Winters
ontopic: I'll try to post a couple of pictures of the guitar, so you can confirm it's a Predator
offtopic: what does TS stand for?

TS stands for Thread Starter.
Jackson DK-2 [2004 MIJ] (EMG 81/SA)
Jackson RR-3 [2007 MIJ] (EMG 81/60)
Ibanez RG370DX [2009] (EMG 81/60)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom [2004] (EMG 81/85)
Ltd/Esp M-17 7-String [2013] (EMG 81-7 set)
Bugera 333XL 120watt Tube Head, Crate BV412 Cab