If so what is it about. I used to have a hockey one wit many writers, changed that into a gaming one where many writers put up reviews and that is my current one.

I also just made a free that is kind of a "funny" one aimed at the younger crowd where I write about newer news stories and videos and have my take on them. Named this one after a Sum 41 song... I feel like it kind of fits the theme. Was gonna go with Reckless Abandon by Blink-182, but that was already taken.

What is yours about, if any?
Last edited by Shutout at Apr 12, 2011,
No, I acknowledge I have nothing interesting to say instead of being delusional and soliciting friends and online communities to read my blog that no one cares for.
I've got a tumblr, but it's because I'm a hipster douche.
Check out my Tumblr
Quote by Victory2134
The world seemed like a better place when I didn't know what racism, genocide, and the internet was.
I have a webcomic, does that count?
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
i upload albums for a certain musical blog

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
no because, unless you have tits and pics to prove them, no one will really give a **** about it
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
http://crazy8rgood.tumblr.com/

Yes. Aside from enjoying starbucks and listening to Sufjan Stevens, of Montreal, Animal Collective, and MGMT, and obscure bands I find out about from reading Pitchfork constantly, I also have a tumblr.

I'm so hip I scare myself sometimes.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Apr 12, 2011,
Blog? Me? Nah, I ain't got that much to say let alone anything anyone would want to read.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Nope. I kinda want to do some sort of blog though, being either a vlog or a comic blog kind of like the oatmeal. Unfortunately I have nothing to talk about and no artistic ability.
Quote by Alex Vik
Nope. I kinda want to do some sort of blog though, being either a vlog or a comic blog kind of like the oatmeal. Unfortunately I have nothing to talk about and no artistic ability.

You can always make poor satire. That's always a winner.
I used to write one for a teaching website themed around English language teaching resources, but I don't work there now. I just keep a sporadically-updated photo blog instead.