Page 1 of 4
So, pit, I just stabbed myself in the thumb with a staple. I was screwing around with the stapler (yes... I'm an idiot) and it just kinda went into my thumb. Like, all the way in. So I just sat there staring at it for a little bit, then pulled it out. It really didn't hurt at all and only bled a little bit. So anyway, what are some stupid ways you have hurt yourself?

TL;DR: What are some stupid ways you have hurt yourself?
RAINBOW SIG!
I've stabbed my leg with a sword accidentally. Not kidding.
Say goodnight to the world...
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. "

TURBO BASS get.
Last.fm My Original Musics
Jumping off from a really high place onto concrete while wearing Chuck Taylors. No protection.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I cringed for you, dude
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I've stapled my thumb and broken a toe kicking the stairs in anger. Loads more but would take too long to say.
Check out my fitness blog here
Probably my worst injury was self inflicted Iwas riding down a fairly big hill on my bike, with my shirt off (it was summer) and texting with both hands because I knew the road well and could see far enough in front of me. One second I looked down, and a car pulled out in front of me. Got a concussion, a broken elbow (which now has a pin in) and a fair amount of scarring on my back which is still visible after nearly 6 years. If it doesn't clear up soon I won't be able to get the tattoo I want
I took that air in a can stuff and turned it upside-down to make it freeze spray. I sprayed my arm for ages in the same spot, now I have this hugeass scar there. It started out as a gnarly burn, but it peeled off and now it's just a scar. That was a couple of years ago though.
Every time I change my guitar strings I stab myself in the finger with the end of a B or High E. EVERY TIME.
Was opening some cambells soup with an old style can opener, and it got stuck. So i tried to pry it open and somehow it sliced a giant gash into my hand all the way across my hand. Needed to get it stitched up at the hospital and theres still a nasty scar there. The soup wasn't worth it
i broke my fibula (small bone in back of calf) but i still to this day do not know how. and since i didnt know it was broken i went camping and paintballing
used a stapler to make a smiley face out of staples on my forearm in World History. sliced open my thumb with the blunt end of scissors in Pre-Cal. stapled my tongue during lunch once.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by Tazeyo
I've stabbed my leg with a sword accidentally. Not kidding.

I pulled a reverse blade katana out of the sheath at a weird angle and it cut through the wood a little, and went two inches into my side. I have a four inch scar and make up a different story every time. Apparently I was 1/3 of an inch from piercing my chest cavity and that would have been bad.

I also have a scar on my thumb where I was cutting an orange with a butter knife. It went through the orange and into my thumb. It's shaped like the Nike symbol.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I cut my thumb open on a radiator.
To this day, I have no idea how that happened.

I'm not very adventurous

Edit: I just realized I cut myself with scalpels a lot because I use them for pretty much everything.
Last edited by Silent Murder at Apr 12, 2011,
I stapled my middle finger once, but the worst was when I was a Teachers aid in high school Spanish.

I asked my teacher if I could take her complimentary GermX (because of swine flu) outside with the lighter she kept for lighting her candles at night. She said no, so I decided to do the 'hold the GermX fire' trick in the back of the room while she was teaching. Under flourescent lights, real hard to see that blue flame, so after apparently failing twice, just gave up. Turned out my whole hand was on fire.

I shook it out just in time for the teacher to come back to where I was and ask me what smelled like burning hair and flesh.
When I was like 5 I was catching fireflys in a jar and I somehow broke it across my wrist and had to get stitches
I once kicked my ex-girlfriends battle ax. She left it on the floor, and I was trying to sort through a rat's nest of patch cords to find the one that goes from my pedals to my guitar. Anyway I stepped on something and lost my balance, my left foot goes forward so I don't fall face first into a messy couch, and I boot the fricken thing. Had a four and half inch gash down the side of my big toe. Stupid thing is the ax had a little hanging thing for the wall that my ex had refused to use the night before because she was worried she'd drop the ax and hurt herself. ****ing women.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Probably my worst injury was self inflicted Iwas riding down a fairly big hill on my bike, with my shirt off (it was summer) and texting with both hands because I knew the road well and could see far enough in front of me. One second I looked down, and a car pulled out in front of me. Got a concussion, a broken elbow (which now has a pin in) and a fair amount of scarring on my back which is still visible after nearly 6 years. If it doesn't clear up soon I won't be able to get the tattoo I want

That was DUMB.

Would letting your gf suck your finger count as "self inflicted"?
She created a massive red blister. Her teeth are bloody sharp.
Me and my friend were playing Dragon Ball Z back in fifth grade on a trampoline that was bouncier than most. My soon to be stepsister walked out and started bitching to us that one of us would get hurt, and as soon as I said "we'll be fine, we're not even hitting eachother." I get a foot in my chest and thrown off the trampoline and broke my arm. You won this round Vegeta.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Jumped a dirtbike into a moving truck. 2 broken ribs and a concussion.
Quote by diofan88
You already have an alcohol problem: The problem being, you lack alcohol

Quote by laid-to-waste
no, this is the first time i've ever rubbed another man's nipple in a jacuzzi

it was horrible
First I am very clumbsy so yes I've injured myself several times
Like last week I accidently drilled into the side of my had (couldn't play guitar for a few days)
I was cutting something open and nearly cut the tip of my thump off
And I've ran straight into a piece of metal that was hanging down and cut my head open (had to get several staples in my head that day)
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Apr 12, 2011,
Quote by rob904
I once kicked my ex-girlfriends battle ax. She left it on the floor, and I was trying to sort through a rat's nest of patch cords to find the one that goes from my pedals to my guitar. Anyway I stepped on something and lost my balance, my left foot goes forward so I don't fall face first into a messy couch, and I boot the fricken thing. Had a four and half inch gash down the side of my big toe. Stupid thing is the ax had a little hanging thing for the wall that my ex had refused to use the night before because she was worried she'd drop the ax and hurt herself. ****ing women.

Your toe is 4 and half inches long?
I once melted my right hand with a clothes iron. My thumb and index finger were stuck together.

Good times.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by .Joker.
Your toe is 4 and half inches long?

No but something else is.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
One word.

Frenulum.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I stabbed myself at my friends while trying to get into her cheese packet. Full force too, and the lacket was transparent so I could clearly see my hand in the wrong place on the side. Luckily the knife was quite blunt, but the blunt force of smashing a knife full force into your hand isn't nice.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by rob904

See, you should have been tipped off that the relationship wouldn't work out when you realized she had a battle ax. Who has a battle ax? Even warriors don't have battle axes.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I've broken my wrist trying to skateboard. Went up a ramp, board shot from beneath, I fell forward, snapped the bottom bone, bounced, twisted and broke the other. My sister sent some couch pillows once and a bunch of random stuff thrown in as well. Including a loose razor blade which was in the pillow. Ended up slitting my wrist. Not deep enough for hospital. Had a concussion, three dislocated fingers, had my pelvis ripped from my spine, and finally a torn ACL. That was my football season... Haha.
Quote by tibblesworth
So, pit, I just stabbed myself in the thumb with a staple. I was screwing around with the stapler (yes... I'm an idiot) and it just kinda went into my thumb. Like, all the way in. So I just sat there staring at it for a little bit, then pulled it out. It really didn't hurt at all and only bled a little bit. So anyway, what are some stupid ways you have hurt yourself?

TL;DR: What are some stupid ways you have hurt yourself?

I did the exact same thing when I was 9, except I went "Ah! Ah!" and pulled it out
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
I stapled my bottom lip last year. I was acting stupid with a stapler. One time, I threw a football at another football that was coming toward me. The one I threw made contact with the other one, flew backward, and hit me in the eye.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
This one kid headbutted me in the mouth, and several large fragments of my shattered teeth got lodged into his head. He fainted due to blood loss.
My penis got stuck in a bottle. I broke the bottle against a wall and I got a few minor cuts...
Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more

Steam: Mengsk
MAL
Quote by tayroar
See, you should have been tipped off that the relationship wouldn't work out when you realized she had a battle ax. Who has a battle ax? Even warriors don't have battle axes.

I have a battleaxe. It's practical for chopping cheese.
Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more

Steam: Mengsk
MAL
Quote by BladeSlinger
I pulled a reverse blade katana out of the sheath at a weird angle and it cut through the wood a little, and went two inches into my side.

Yeah, pretty much this is what happend with my leg. I feel a bond forming between us that shall unite the lands.
Say goodnight to the world...
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. "

TURBO BASS get.
Last.fm My Original Musics
Page 1 of 4