I unfortunately have a hearing aid at a young age because of what I call a freak accident. So, for 3 years, I have only used one side of the earbuds and just left the other side dangling. I am going on a band trip at the end of the month, and I am allowed to bring an iPod. So, I am going to ask the Pit, is there any messed-up or awesome solution, or just any solution (besides putting one earbud on top of my hearing aid and staying extremely still), to this?
Last edited by yoman297 at Apr 12, 2011,
ITT: nobody can bring themselves to tell a deaf guy he needs a new amp.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
what you need is a new amp.
^happy?
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
dude, the guy has a hearing problem.

so uncool
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Is it possible to buy a hearing aid that can take an electronic input as well as a kinetic one? I.e. a hearing aid with a jack in it? Would have thought they'd be available...
Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*

There is an accessory that can gain bluetooth signals and direct them to your hearing aid, but those are designed for people with 2 hearing aids.
I'd just get over the ear headphones.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!

/thread?
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by McTodd
dude, the guy has a hearing problem.

so uncool

i know... OH GOD I'M SO SORRY!
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Can't you take the hearing aid out? Unless you need the hearing aid to actually hear the music...but if not, just swap the hearing aid for the earbud?
Just get some decent over the ear headphones. They usually sound a lot better than ear buds as well.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
put one of the earbuds in your good ear, and put the other one in you mouth. the sound from the earbud in your mouth will still resonate into your eardrum. try it, it really does work.

problem solved.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"