Page 1 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DwT_2QQU64

It deserves to get in on the mainstream hate, but I hope it doesn't outdo Friday. My Jeans isn't as pizazz-y as Friday.

Although there is a 12 year old driving with a bunch of other kids in the car. I also like how the uploader went out of his way to add "no affiliation with Ark Music !" in the description.

Mandatory: Brock's dub. He dubbed Friday too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFIa9lTrJng

Drops the F-bomb at the beginning. Other than that, I think it's clean.

Searchbar'd, found nothing on this. Forgive me if someone already made a thread about it.
Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.
That isn't nearly as bad as "Friday."
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Fucking internet...opening passageways for every 11 year old to fulfill their music dreams.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
That isn't nearly as bad as "Friday."

What are you talking about? At least Friday was catchy, I've had it stuck in my head for weeks. This shit has no rhyme or reason for anything...
I like the second top comment
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Friday was better.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Why do all of these Teen Pop songs have a rap interlude in them? And why are they all horrible?
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
Quote by boreamor
Isn't this song older than Friday?
Yeah, but it only became popular after Friday.
Quote by .Joker.
What are you talking about? At least Friday was catchy, I've had it stuck in my head for weeks. This shit has no rhyme or reason for anything...

It's just not as bad.
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Xeron Brigs
Why do all of these Teen Pop songs have a rap interlude in them? And why are they all horrible?
I can answer both questions with one statement.

People love the idea of being a famous singer, and tend to skip over the part about having actual talent or creativity, resulting in overwhelming amounts of bullshit that sounds exactly the same.
Well holy shit...

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Cool auto-tune sis. What a piece of shit.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by herby190
I can answer both questions with one statement.

People love the idea of being a famous singer, and tend to skip over the part about having actual talent or creativity, resulting in overwhelming amounts of bullshit that sounds exactly the same.

That does answer my previous question quite well.

Quote by damian_91
Cool auto-tune sis.

Well, you do have to give her props for one thing: unlike Rebecca Black she actually has a rudimentary understanding of vocal inflection.
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
This is pretty old dude.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Her mouth looks like a cement mixer with one wheel

The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by Jon777
This is a real shame, because the poor girl actually can sing well:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkK4dVItkNs&feature=related

She could obviously sing in the My Jeans video too. My Jeans seemed tongue-in-cheek to me, and the parts where the Auto-Tune was obvious were clearly using it as an effect like T-Pain, not to cover her voice. Rebecca Black was Auto-Tuned to hell because she doesn't have any vocal skill.
Quote by dudetheman

But.. Rebecca Black is hot. This girl is 12 and gross.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
She could obviously sing in the My Jeans video too. My Jeans seemed tongue-in-cheek to me, and the parts where the Auto-Tune was obvious were clearly using it as an effect like T-Pain, not to cover her voice. Rebecca Black was Auto-Tuned to hell because she doesn't have any vocal skill.
I just don't understand why. I mean, why do people seem to think that auto-tuning them to the point where they don't even sound human makes them good? I mean, I found her auto-tuned laugh pretty scary, to be honest. Rebecca Black isn't actually that bad of a singer either, and yet they still auto-tune her to the point where I cringe listening to her voice..
Friday was at least hysterical, this is just awful.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by Eastwinn
But.. Rebecca Black is hot. This girl is 12 and gross.

Rebecca Black is 13.
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
Rebecca Black is 13.

Yeah but she doesn't look it. Plus 13 is legal for me.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by herby190
I just don't understand why. I mean, why do people seem to think that auto-tuning them to the point where they don't even sound human makes them good? I mean, I found her auto-tuned laugh pretty scary, to be honest. Rebecca Black isn't actually that bad of a singer either, and yet they still auto-tune her to the point where I cringe listening to her voice..

I agree that Rebecca Black isn't that bad of a singer. She sounded fine in that GMA acoustic video. Honestly, she's 13 years old and people are giving her WAY too hard of a time. She didn't write the song and I've heard way worse.
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Quote by Crimson Ghost
I agree that Rebecca Black isn't that bad of a singer. She sounded fine in that GMA acoustic video. Honestly, she's 13 years old and people are giving her WAY too hard of a time. She didn't write the song and I've heard way worse.
To be honest, it gets to me that someone would buy a song. That just seems terrible to me, especially if the song is that bad....
Quote by herby190
To be honest, it gets to me that someone would buy a song. That just seems terrible to me, especially if the song is that bad....

That's how a lot of the pop music industry works though. It's basically what Elvis and Sinatra did
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Quote by herby190

It's worked that way for about 100 years now.
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by im not mental

Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
It's worked that way for about 100 years now.
I'm aware, but that doesn't make it right.
Page 1 of 2