I've been looking around on google and I can not find any info on FINDING THE YEAR FOR foreign made jacksons. My guitar is a Jackson RR3 w/o floyd rose. I think it is an earlier model but I would like to know what year it is. The number is: 9787614. No Letters, just numbers. ANY CHARTS OR TABLES OF THIS INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
Last edited by Skullivan at Apr 12, 2011,
buy it some flowers.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Just be yourself and be a gentlemen. Do something fun and go out to eat, but nothing romantic if its your first date!
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
i got another one!.... oh wait, jacksons don't have f-holes.
Quote by Skullivan
I edited it. There.

doesnt change the title on the homepage
http://www.jacksonguitars.com/support/serialnumbers_productdating.php

yes, the rr3 was a bolt on if im not mistaken. judging from this its either very recent, or i have no idea what im looking at.

id drop jackson an email, they'll probably be able to give you all the info. gl man.

EDIT: sorry i didn't see the foreign :P. ill do some more investigating, but it wouldn't hurt to email.
Last edited by jsync at Apr 12, 2011,
i found this information about dating foreign jacksons:

'Models that are sold outside of the continental United States cannot be tracked using this serial number inquiry system. These models are shipped directly from the manufacturing plant to the distributor in your country and are not tracked here in the United States at Charvel. The history of these instruments are not known to Jackson since the were not shipped thru their facility and therefore cannot be tracked by Jackson's service staff in the United States. Please contact your country's distributor for more information regarding these instruments.'

hmmmm...
Quote by jsync
http://www.jacksonguitars.com/support/serialnumbers_productdating.php

yes, the rr3 was a bolt on if im not mistaken. judging from this its either very recent, or i have no idea what im looking at.

id drop jackson an email, they'll probably be able to give you all the info. gl man.

EDIT: sorry i didn't see the foreign :P. ill do some more investigating, but it wouldn't hurt to email.

Thanks, for finally posting a legit comment . Yeah I might e-mail jackson tomorrow. Hopefully they keep track of their foreign products too or else I'm gonna be lost.
EDIT: I just saw your other post, I guess I am lost. Oh well.
Last edited by Skullivan at Apr 12, 2011,
any more information on the guitar, or just a serial number. do you know what country it was made in?