Hello there,

I play bass for about a year and a half and I'd like to a better bass.
The probleme is that i love my bass, it's a Yamaha RBX 250 (about 10 years old) and I don't know what other P-bass I should get. Also Idont know if changing the pickups will do anything. I mostly play punk and heavy metal music (and a little of blues).

Sorry for my bad english by the way..... (It's not my first language)
If you love your bass, why do you want a new one

But seriously I understand...you could look into a Duncan quarter pounder pickup. I've heard good things about them.
What amp are you using?

Why do you want to upgrade if you like your bass so much?

What would you be looking for in a new bass?

Specs?

Price range?
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Save up your money. Go try out some basses. Buy the one that feels,plays,sounds the best.
<Insert Witty Comment Here>

1981 Fender Lead I Seymour Duncan humbucker, Mesa BoogieIIIRectifer, MKIIRhodes,PRS
Quote by loinmute
Save up your money. Go try out some basses. Buy the one that feels,plays,sounds the best.

Yes i gess I'll do that, my amp is a Peavey Max 110 Bass.

I love my bass because it's my first one and it's a very good practice bass and I want a new one because I kinnda want somthing better.

I likes P-basses and I dont know if a Fender standar would be a good deal or i could fine a cheaper P-Bass for the same or better quality.