I just started getting into singing recently and can't really afford a vocal coach... As of right now I'd like to know how to sing/scream with more power and range like Roger Daltrey of Robert Plant... As of right now I have a very weak voice... I know that you can't actually teach me anything over the internet but any tips/videos would be appreciated.
Diaphragm. You need to sing with full breaths and use your stomach muscles to really push up and outwards.

Straight back and proper posture definitely help, especially while learning.

Practice to scale on a piano. Do the major scale, sing with it, then raise up a half-step and repeat. Keep going til you can't go higher, than do the same down to the lower notes. Expands your vocal range.
I would suggest looking up breathing exercises, as you don't want to destroy your throat when doing it.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Turn it up to 11
"I have good eye-sight, insight, and foresight. How could an
intelligent hare make such a silly mistake?"
Breathing. Everything when it comes to putting in the power to hit the high notes and go from a singer to a frontman lies in keeping full, low breaths, breathing through the mouth so you can get more air, and using your diaphragm to support. Stand up straight, take deep breaths, and use your air to support the notes.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by rock.freak667
I would suggest looking up breathing exercises, as you don't want to destroy your throat when doing it.

This, so much. I can sing with power just fine, but not for very long. I still haven't learned all the corrected techniques and nailed them and you WILL **** up your throat.

Also, singing thread brah. Get some pros on the case.