I have seen alot of Tom DeLonge signature gibson guitars on ebay going for $1000+. They have that orange gibson sticker in the body, but, I know for a fact that they do not make them for production. They make Epiphone. I have one. They would have to be straight from Tom DeLonge for this to be legit. One says the orange sticker verifies its a Tom DeLonge signature. and its the Angels and Airwaves version too. It has the signature on the headstock and all. I think its an epiphone tom DeLonge, painted, or gibson hollowbody with an epihpone neck from the actual signature. Anyone know whats up with it?

TL;DR Are Gibson Tom DeLonge signature guitars on eBay legit?
Spread Hope Like Fire

Angels and Airwaves

Et Ducit Mundum Per Lucem
even though they don't make them anymore, you can still buy them used. and the AVA one is real. The person said he got it custom painted.
your wasting time trying to read this ^_^
They WERE made for production. It's legit. You were just too unlucky to get a new one. This is what we call 'used.'
I know about used. I am almost sure that the headstock on the angels one is white too. I saw custom painted. But they made them under Gibson at one time and now it's only Epiphone?
Spread Hope Like Fire

Angels and Airwaves

They never sold white ones? Only the original?

and I guess that guy didn't paint the headstock then....
If they sold them a while ago, they wouldnt be in white. Angels formed in '04. Unless they stopped in like '05-'06, they wouldnt have made them in white.
Spread Hope Like Fire

Angels and Airwaves

Um yeah.... They never sold them :/
When were they selling these?
Spread Hope Like Fire

Angels and Airwaves

What are you talking about. The guy said he custom painted it so it looks like Tom delonges " own customized" guitar. And so for the third time, they never sold them!
I understand. I was talking about the brown/cream racing stripe one. When did they make them?
Spread Hope Like Fire

Angels and Airwaves