I currently have a 6505 112 combo as my amp right now where i live while i am in university. I am moving away for 4 months to work and it will not be an option to take my amp with me. I am looking to maybe buy something the bring with me on my 4 month work term. I was thinking maybe a pod or something like that but i don't want to spend over 200 if that's possible. I play many different styles but mainly hard rock and metal. Can you guys give me some suggestions for an amp that would fit the bill or would a pod be my best bet? I would like to be able to play with or without headphones if possible but not mandatory. Thanks in advance.
Current GEAR:
2014 LTD EC401
1991 Gibson Explorer
Digitech Whammy V
OCD/Timmy Clone
Wampler Triple Wreck Clone
Fuzzhugger AB-synth
Orange Crush 20RT
TC Alter Ego x4
Why not just bring your UX2 and play that way, assuming you're bringing a laptop or something?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
the Ux-2 would work i suppose... only bad thing is its kind of a hassle to start up (prob just me bein a baby).... was looking for something i can just plug and play
Current GEAR:
2014 LTD EC401
1991 Gibson Explorer
Digitech Whammy V
OCD/Timmy Clone
Fuzzhugger AB-synth
Orange Crush 20RT
TC Alter Ego x4
Just get a cheep pod, you an find used xt's cheep
GEAR
PRS:SE Singlecut w/ Crunchlab/Airnorton
ESP:Eclipse Standard
LTD:SCT607B
Fender:MIM Silverburst Tele
Line6:Pod HD500X
Ovation:EliteT1778
You wouldn't happen to have an iTouch or something similar you can get an app like peavey ampkit or something would you?

I think that's what I'm going to get if I ever have a similar situation and couldn't bring my laptop.
no, no itouch.... Have to see what i can find here. anyone else have any suggestions?.... theres prob nothing in the amp category that would be worth getting for that price is there?
Current GEAR:
2014 LTD EC401
1991 Gibson Explorer
Digitech Whammy V
OCD/Timmy Clone
Fuzzhugger AB-synth
Orange Crush 20RT
TC Alter Ego x4
i do have one, i just would like my electric as well.... might just have to use my toneport
Current GEAR:
2014 LTD EC401
1991 Gibson Explorer
Digitech Whammy V
OCD/Timmy Clone
Fuzzhugger AB-synth
Orange Crush 20RT
TC Alter Ego x4
How about these.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!