Hey UG I ran across a website that has a builder in the US the guitars are made by Agile and was wondering if anyone has one of these things and how they sound and play. So please chime in if you own one thanks.

Here's the link

http://www.rondomusic.com/
Rondomusic is the official distributor of Agile and some other brands.
Agile guitars have had a good number of good reviews in the past few years and have actually created quite a buzz. They're mostly famous for their Les Paul copies that go for around 400 bucks and play/sound great, i own an AL-3000, and its an awesome bang for the buck
If you're interested, there is plenty of reviews everywhere online, loads of videos on youtube and lots of forums talking about them.
As for me, I am very satisfied with my purchase, the features are pretty high-end for their price.
Mine is extremely versatile, the Alnico V pickups produce very rich clean tones, sound great with bluesy overdrive and can handle high gain without problems.
Some adjustments may be needed like raising the bridge or the pups but its not a lot of trouble.
Bottom line: Agile is a good brand, you can email them and they'll answer you pretty fast and their guitars are good
Hope this helped
I have an AL-3100 csb and honestly its nothing too special. It sounds good but lacks a certain warmth and is a bit muddy, probably just a set of bad pickups, but I never tried changing em. It plays better than any Epi ive played, but barely. Pretty damn good for the price tho I must say.
Quote by xdiablox37
I have an AL-3100 csb and honestly its nothing too special. It sounds good but lacks a certain warmth and is a bit muddy, probably just a set of bad pickups, but I never tried changing em. It plays better than any Epi ive played, but barely. Pretty damn good for the price tho I must say.

So I can assume that the AL-2500 will need a pickup change, and you say that it plays better than any epi but how many have you played? I have played some epi's that played really well. If it does do ya think it plays as well as a gibson paul studio?
^ You can get some really decent Agiles that are on par with a Studio (like the one I played). Most of them are pretty good, just above or around the quality of an Epiphone Standard or Custom. And then sometimes you get duds, which really then you basically got what you paid for. If if you get a dud from Agile, it'll be no worse than other guitars in that price range unless there's something really wrong and you need a refund. But they're also great for customer service as well. I will definitely be buying from them again in the future.

I have pics of an Agile in my profile if you wanted to see. It's an awesome guitar, I didn't find anything that beat it that costs less than $1300.
Quote by TheBlackLabel
This. It's really not hard to find this thread when it's so large. Searchbar next time TS, there's at least one Agile thread every single day.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Apr 13, 2011,
They are good guitars. I bought a couple of them to see if the hype was correct. It is. Good solid instruments. You will have to do a little setup, neither of mine were great players out of the box. The thick poly coating makes them feel a little plasticy. Those would my my only complaints.