Poll: If it's brown, flush it down?
Poll Options
View poll results: If it's brown, flush it down?
Yes, I like it clean as can be
52 49%
No, I fear no splash!
7 7%
Just another reason I don't use public restrooms
33 31%
I have no bunghole
15 14%
Voters: 107.
Page 1 of 2
in the toilet/urinal cause someone didn't flush last, do you flush it before you use it? Or do you add to the toxic soup that is being concocted?
Personally, I'm worried about "splash", so I flush before i go. But I know for sure there have been times when I've had the choice between two dirty urinals, and I've picked one and flushed, that while going, someone inevitably will walk in, use the dirty one, and walk out without flushing.
E-Father to itorch, Andrea55, guitarxo and BlessedRebel15
E-Grandpa to Basti95, davrockist, KitKat555, Mark Roxx, Renegade_Lobo
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

Flush with an "oh for **** sake" or leave it and use another one.
I sit down and think "MY BUNGHOLE WILL EAT NOW."
Nah. Your poll makes me want to watch B+Bhead though.
I don't use public toilets. I'm too much of a germaphobe. If I really, REALLY have to go, I pick the cleanest, and paper the shit (lol) out of the seat before I even hover over it.
Quote by Lots O' FX
There's a guy named, I shit you not, Hunter Goldhammer. I have never met him, I only heard his name over the PA, but I assume he's a dwarf paladin.

Quote by skwelcher
I'm like the real life version of the socially awkward penguin.
Still stand in that cubicle but aim my piss up and over into the next cubicle

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I must flush it. My puking sensitivity reflex goes over 9000.
And the smell that comes after flushing even if it's just pee... (only applies to other peoples piss)
Last edited by BlacksailsTippa at Apr 13, 2011,
I chose that I fear no splash because I always wash my butt in the sink before I leave the bathroom
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I chose that I fear no splash because I always wash my butt in the sink before I leave the bathroom

Well, this would be an interesting sight. How do you do it? Do you like put water on your hands and then move it to your butt? Or do you sit in the sink?
I flush before I shit because I don't want to clog the toilet, and I flush before I piss because I don't like staring at (not to mention smelling) someone else's crime against humanity while I'm trying to pee.
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
Quote by BlacksailsTippa
Well, this would be an interesting sight. How do you do it? Do you like put water on your hands and then move it to your butt? Or do you sit in the sink?

I just woddle straight from the toilet to the sink (I don't pull my pants up that would justbe more work) put a papertowel over the drain so the sink fills up, then my butt goes straight in the sink till it feels clean, and then use that blower thing to dry it off
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Apr 13, 2011,
Quote by BlacksailsTippa

at least, that's how I see it
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

Usually flush it and still use another cubicle if I have the option.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I just woddle straight from the sink to the toilet (I don't pull my pants up that would justbe more work) put a papertowel over the drain so the sink fills up, then my butt goes straight in the sink till it feels clean, and then use that blower thing to dry it off

I see . Has anyone ever walked in while you were doing this? Also, I don't think the sink can handle all that weight!
Quote by Sherlock_Bones
Shit, I voted for the wrong one

Icwutyoudidthere.
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
Quote by BlacksailsTippa
I see . Has anyone ever walked in while you were doing this? Also, I don't think the sink can handle all that weight!

Yea I just act like its normal and be like what's up man i'm just washing my crack
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Me Gusta.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Pretty much the reason I don't use cubicles in public bathrooms. Unless I've got the shits or something and don't have a choice, in which case, flush, paper towel in, paper towel on the seat, hover over and do it as quick as possible.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by GandalfWh1te
lay down a carpet of toilet paper, = no splash. definite solution.

"wups! I clogged the toilet"
Quote by jambi_mantra
Pretty much the reason I don't use cubicles in public bathrooms. Unless I've got the shits or something and don't have a choice, in which case, flush, paper towel in, paper towel on the seat, hover over and do it as quick as possible.

i dont mean to personalise your weakness. but i think you are weak. i mean for real you "hover" over this hole that is about to accept your shit
Quote by GandalfWh1te
i dont mean to personalise your weakness. but i think you are weak. i mean for real you "hover" over this hole that is about to accept your shit

Yeah, I agree. You need to see it from the toilets perspective. It craves physical contact.
Quote by Neer
Flush with an "oh for **** sake" or leave it and use another one.

This
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
yeah of course...I check to see any yellowness too.

one more question, if there's piss on the floor prior to you entering it do you guys do the whole courtesy of cleaning it?

I do...it's a fucking rank habit to leave it in the first place, they need 2learn2aim.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah of course...I check to see any yellowness too.

one more question, if there's piss on the floor prior to you entering it do you guys do the whole courtesy of cleaning it?

I do...it's a fucking rank habit to leave it in the first place, they need 2learn2aim.

Nah, I try to stand on the dry spots on the floor, even if it means I have to stand on my toes.
Oh look at this, another thread about shit...
Yes my username is my real name. I did that because I've got BALLS

Quote by CG Man16
But we all know gay people want to rape every straight male they see.... Especially children, all gay people are pedophiles. Fact.

Quote by StefanVeleski
to be fair, it can be about urine too
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

Quote by StefanVeleski

welcome to the pit?
yo.

I BELIEVE
Just use another cubicle...

or shit in a bush.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
I go to the next toilet along.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
For me there's a few things that go into the decision. First and foremost is whether it's a toilet or urinal. If it's a toilet, I'll flush first no matter what. If it's a urinal, then it all depends on how high the water level is if it wasn't flushed. If it's not too high, I'll just give my contribution, flush, and then go on my way. If it's too high, then I'll flush first and then go.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Quote by Sewn Up
For me there's a few things that go into the decision. First and foremost is whether it's a toilet or urinal. If it's a toilet, I'll flush first no matter what. If it's a urinal, then it all depends on how high the water level is if it wasn't flushed. If it's not too high, I'll just give my contribution, flush, and then go on my way. If it's too high, then I'll flush first and then go.

You can flush urinals?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
i leave and go find some back corner of a store where no one is and do my business there
[Cool Post-N00b of the Pedalboard Thread]
Guitars:Fender Am. Standard Telecaster, Gibson SG
Amp:Fender Blues Jr.
Pedals:EQD Dream Crusher->Polytune->PH-1r->Fulldrive 2->Barber LTD->Catalinbread DLS->CE-3->Strymon El Capistan->EQD Ghost Echo
usually say a few words i shouldn't around little kids, and flush it with great anger...

Originally Posted by GbAdimDb5m7
this is the internet, it's not like someone can track me down and tell my mother that I have a sexual attraction torwards her.

e-married to Andrea55
e-brother of dhruvrajvanshi
Quote by Todd Hart
You can flush urinals?
i think we found one of our non-flushing culprits!

Originally Posted by GbAdimDb5m7
this is the internet, it's not like someone can track me down and tell my mother that I have a sexual attraction torwards her.

e-married to Andrea55
e-brother of dhruvrajvanshi
Page 1 of 2