Two threads created in 11 minutes, my my.

Sounds sweet though.

Sorry to Magero, I'm just posting in the thread that came first.
Quote by PhobiXa
hahahahahah sorry Magero.
I saw your band post a status about the same time mine did too.
But how good is this, seriously.

Ah, beaten to the punch. Looks like you posted yours while I was still writing (CURSE YOU PHONE CALL, WHY U MAEK ME LATE!? ;_; )

Will delete my thread and just post here. BAND RULES. SO HARD. Lochlan's vocals are the tastiest in the goddamn country, I swear.
Last edited by Magero at Apr 13, 2011,
The album art looks like it was drawn by whoever animates Superjail!.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I saw them live, didn't particularly dig it. Might have enjoyed them if I knew the songs though.
Last.fm

I saw tail lights, last night, in a dream about my old life
Everybody leaves so why, why wouldn't you?
Downloading it right now. The bandcamp page guilt-tripped me into giving them money for it. Been meaning to listen to these guys for a little while after reading about them in a music magazine.
Love this band, one of the best newer bands I've came across in the past couple of months
Quote by The Charm
This is pretty ****ing awesome.

I was actually about to send you the link.

It sounds like some stuffs that you'd get into.
Quote by brad5992
Bummer. Turns out the guy who took the pre orders for it (and Totally Unicorn's Horse Hugger 10") just took the money and spent it all on records and stuff for himself. What a piece of shit

http://totallyunicorn.wordpress.com/2011/06/29/when-shit-is-too-good-to-be-true/

That's pretty messed up. Some people are such pricks.

On topic, I'm finding I'm not really enjoying the album as much as I thought I would. Don't get me wrong, it certainly isn't bad in any way, I'm just not really getting into it. I'll definitely give it a few more listens though, I hope to be proven wrong.
Was watching some of it unfold via Facebook. Was not pretty. Shit isn't cool, but I'm glad I got to see the insanity live at least once. Did lol @ the ending of that blog though;
Shaun’s playing in a band that will break up when he quits in two year’s time called Little Shadow.

Nice.

Also, Lochlan's other band, Nuclear Summer, is indeed pretty legit sick. http://vimeo.com/30215434