http://i.imgur.com/KdzF8.jpg

there are a bunch of ones then -

Squirtle, Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Weedle, Caterpie, Pi-kachu, Ratta-ta, Raticate, Haunter, Mew, Mudkip, Sudowoodo, Goku, Homer, Bart, Lisa, Ned, Hank, Bender, Fry, Zoidberg, Scruffy, Yugioh, Optimus Prime, Robocop, Dexter, Ed, Edd, Eddy, Kevin, Rolf, Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, Donatello, Speed Racer, Gir, Cat in the Hat, Micky Mouse, T.J., Authur, Otto, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Bert, Light, Rocko, Aku, Jack Spicer,

Then I get stuck. Who are the 5 or so after that, espcially the one with the red jacket, spiked yellow hair, and big gun?

EDIT: I know there are more than 5 after jack spicer, but I know most of them just not the 5 or so directly after him.
Last edited by GoldfishMoon at Apr 13, 2011,
Saw Luigi
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
If you think there is only 5 more after that you are deeply mistaken.

I saw Bomberman, I think I saw 2 guys from 300, Jack Sparrow, The Joker, Tails was there too

Spok

Hermione Grainger? Maybe it's Harry Potter

Obama

Guy from Half Life

Indiana Jones?

Solid Snake

Ronald McDonald

What looked like Bob Kelso from the Janitor's wedding in Scrubs

Bob Marley
Michael Jackson
The Beatles
Freddie Krueger

These aren't in order btw.

EDIT after edit in OP: Oh! I see. My bad.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last edited by JamieB at Apr 13, 2011,
I'm sure I saw Candlejack.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by SMH07
I'm sure I saw Candlejack.

FFFUUU...
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by SMH07
I'm sure I saw Candleja

Fixed.

Yes, Candlejack was in th
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by GoldfishMoon

Then I get stuck. Who are the 5 or so after that, espcially the one with the red jacket, spiked yellow hair, and big gun?

Vash the Stampede, from Trigun, unless I'm mistaken.