Poll: HTC Mozart (windows) & Iphone 4 (Apple)
Poll Options
View poll results: HTC Mozart (windows) & Iphone 4 (Apple)
HTC Mozart (windows)
27 39%
Iphone 4 (Apple)
43 61%
Voters: 70.
Page 1 of 2
at the moment im using the orange own brand "San Fransisco"

this phone is wout a doubt the worst phone ever, its slow. it freezes all the time and battery life doesnt last longer than 16hrs

since i already top this phone up by around £20 per month I thought "why not go on contract?"

so for £30 per month I can get either:

this:
http://www.htc.com/www/product/7mozart/overview.html

or this:
http://www.apple.com/iphone/design/

both will have unlimited txts, 600 mins, wifi and emails.

and im kind of stuck here.

do i go with a windows phone or an apple phone?
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
Get neither and find a phone with a physical keyboard/pad.

But definitely don't get the iPhone if you're a lefty.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by JackalUK
Is Android out of the question?

the one i have is android but its really really rubbish. so its kind of put me off android...

I guess if there is a good one out there I could take a look at it
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
i got an iphone 4 and it's sweet...I'd love to try a HTC Desire as the screen looks way fucking awesome.
yo.

I BELIEVE
iPhone does the job very nicely for me, but there's the new Gingerbread system coming out (or is it already out?), so wait for one of those.
actually, if you wait a month or 2 there will be a bunch of new dual core smart phones available.

Even if you don't want to get the dual core phones, it'll push the price of the others down.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I'm waiting for the HTC Sensation reviews. If the battery life is good I'm getting one.
Quote by JackalUK
I'm waiting for the HTC Sensation reviews. If the battery life is good I'm getting one.

I'm thinking of doing that myself.

My contract runs out on the 29th of this month so I'll probably get a payg sim (maybe transfer my current number to it) and then get either the Galaxy S 2 or the Sensation in May or so.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
what you really need, is a new amp....

OT - HTC, Iphones are overrated, everyone who's got one at uni hates it and wished they'd either gone for a windows phone, or an android.

Alternatively, look at the new Xperia play (i think its called that) its basically a phone with a PSP built in, i call that epic win good sir
i'm Ginger its fun
The Orange SF is a low end Android handset, get a more powerful one - they're much better.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
I recommend checking buymobilephones . net for decent contract deals, JackalUK will vouch for it too.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Sparky-MMA

Alternatively, look at the new Xperia play (i think its called that) its basically a phone with a PSP built in, i call that epic win good sir

I don't know about this Xperia model but the X10 battery life was pretty much non-existent; so an Xperia with a built in PSP will probably last about 2 minutes.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Battery life is an issue with most smart phones.

The amount of stuff they're expected to do and the limitation on battery size means that most smart phones will need to be charged overnight, every night.

Quote by element4433
Quote by Dave Frenzy
the one i have is android but its really really rubbish. so its kind of put me off android...

I guess if there is a good one out there I could take a look at it

Isn't that more likely to be because of the phone itself being slow?

And there are LOADS of apps for android, windows probably doesnt have as many, and iPhone is Apple. 'Nuff said
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
Once you go mac you never go back. So don't go for iPhone. Android is the best choise, but out of these, windows. Also, get one with a physical keyboard!

I had a HTC with Windows Phone when Windows Mobile 5 was the deal. /hipster

It was dire. Dire, I say!
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Apr 13, 2011,
Quote by JamieB
Get neither and find a phone with a physical keyboard/pad.

But definitely don't get the iPhone if you're a lefty.

I'm a lefty, I love my iPhone.

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Android, good sir. As the Man himself said, wait for the new Dualcore's to come out and then pick yourself up one.
Android, hands down.

But if you must choose a shitty OS, windows is still a far cry better than apple.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Wait for the iPhone 5, it should be out this summer.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
I'm so excited about getting an iphone this summer for my 2 year upgrade at Verizon. I've had an env2 since they came out. My ok button doesnt work and it turns off in my pocket at least 5 times a day.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by JamieB
I don't know about this Xperia model but the X10 battery life was pretty much non-existent; so an Xperia with a built in PSP will probably last about 2 minutes.

i dunno my girlfriend has the x8, it lasta couple of days with a single charge, but i think they've upgraded the battery on it to handle to power to run a psp
i'm Ginger its fun
Oh **** you all. I need a new phone since i've been rocking a PAYG nokia that's worth a fiver brand new for the past 2 years.
Problem is i'm gonna uni in september hopefully, so i can't really afford much yet still want a contract phone so i don't have to worry about running out of credit.
Quote by SG_dave
Oh **** you all. I need a new phone since i've been rocking a PAYG nokia that's worth a fiver brand new for the past 2 years.
Problem is i'm gonna uni in september hopefully, so i can't really afford much yet still want a contract phone so i don't have to worry about running out of credit.

Hipster. >_>
Is there an HTC Bach? If so, you need it.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Get a droid.
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
My order currently

Android>WP7>WebOS>iOS

and phone list if i was buying now

HTC Sensation>HTC HD7>Palm Pre3>iPhone4

if you use a good android phone, you will realize why the iphone is so over rated.

right now i have an htc desire rooted with oxygen 2.0.2 rom (gingerbread stock)

but i am really considering a windows phone in 1.5 years when my contract comes up depending on how it evolves, xbox live on a phone is sexxy
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at Apr 13, 2011,
Samsung Wave! Seriously. Mine is on O2, does everything an iPhone 4 can and is £10 a month with unlimited texts and 50 minutes. I think for £20 a month and a free handset you can have free internet too.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I can't speak for Windows (although I wouldn't say Microsoft is the cream of the crop), but all I can say is, everyone I know who has an iPhone loves it, and everyone I know who had a Droid hated it.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
^
I've got a Droid and I love it.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by Vampire 255
^
I've got a Droid and I love it.

+1

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Is anybody running CM7? I'm thinking of upgrading, but 6.2 is working quite well on my DHD atm
Quote by SG_dave
Anyone got a htc Wildfire? And would they recommend it?

id recommend a higher end android phone. The screen on the wildfires are poor, and the processor is slow and dated.

You want atleast a 1ghz processor for android phones.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Page 1 of 2