So Pit, if you're bored or have a wide knowledge of bags (messenger bags and backpacks specifically) here is the place for you!!

So I'm looking for a new bag, my current messenger bag is too big and my backpack looks crap and has very little in the way or organization. So I want a new backpack or messenger bag which isn't too big (no more than 30litres if it's a backpack), has plenty in the way or organization (different pockets and stuff), looks pretty cool and ain't too expensive (I'm in the UK so no more than about £40 k? EDIT: as in ok not £40,000 )

This is my current messenger bag btw:

I know you guys come up with some awesome stuff, so don't disappoint

GO!!
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
Last edited by archerygenious at Apr 13, 2011,
Quote by archerygenious
) (I'm in the UK so no more than about £40 k?)

So a bag that costs no more than £4000? tough budget man.

Just go round all the high street shops looking around, i personally go to TK Maxx, horrible place but they do some good bags.
Quote by Arnthor
So a bag that costs no more than £4000? tough budget man.

Just go round all the high street shops looking around, i personally go to TK Maxx, horrible place but they do some good bags.

K as in ok?

Yeah shops are just way more expensive than online places, although there is one discount place I plan on looking in on holiday next week, but you know, I'm sure the Pit has way more awesome stuff
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

Those...are purses.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
i work at a place that sells band crap, and what a suprise, bands have made bookbags and messenger bags!

messenger bags:
http://www.rockworldeast.com/store/Messenger_Bags

backpacks:
http://www.rockworldeast.com/store/Backpacks
my job rules. ROCKWORLDEAST

Quote by GisleAune
She is new to the internet, it seems, because there's nothing between extreme love and furious hate here, sadly.
Check River Island, they do some pretty nice messengers for around £30, that's where I got my beast from. For £40 you could probably get a pretty sweet Fred Perry bag online
Quote by Tanglewoodguit

2 things, and no offense intended btw, but:
a) That is really f***ing expensive, seriously, a glorified shopping bag there is £25, and
b) that whole shop reminds me a lot of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_5uVdy5YmA

Quote by Tanglewoodguit
It's my favorite shop

Well we all know what that means then...

<_<

>_>

Just buy a goddamn bag, it's not difficult.

Go shopping. When you find something you like, you bring it to a person with a nametag. As long as they're working there, they will direct you to a place where you can pay for this. I hope you have cash, as I'm not teaching you to use card. You listen to how much the bag costs, and if you have enough money, you hand over the amount, or slightly over the amount.

DON'T WORRY.

You get your money back, in the form of 'change'. For instance, if it costs £39.99, and you don't have 99 pennies, you can give them two £20 notes, and they give you a penny back.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by Sherlock_Bones
Try Next, brah. You can get nice canvas bags there for about £20

Nice response

Quote by UraniYum
Just buy a goddamn bag, it's not difficult.

Go shopping. When you find something you like, you bring it to a person with a nametag. As long as they're working there, they will direct you to a place where you can pay for this. I hope you have cash, as I'm not teaching you to use card. You listen to how much the bag costs, and if you have enough money, you hand over the amount, or slightly over the amount.

DON'T WORRY.

You get your money back, in the form of 'change'. For instance, if it costs £39.99, and you don't have 99 pennies, you can give them two £20 notes, and they give you a penny back.

And yeah I've seen the one you're talking about on next, but it seems a bit too big

Quote by UraniYum
DON'T WORRY.

That made me do this:

Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Next is for homos.

Try topman, all saints, republic or Urban Outfitters.

Not sure if serious.

edit: I also would've accepted Next is for old people.
Are you really talking about ****ing BAGS on UG???? Did this turn into cosmo.com all of a sudden?
Quote by Spud Spudly
Are you really talking about ****ing BAGS on UG???? Did this turn into cosmo.com all of a sudden?

You haven't been here for long have you? >_>

There's a fashion thread, and people are always asking about random s***