Page 1 of 4
Oh shit man, you totally just stabbed a guy dead. He's in your living room bleeding all over the joint. On the plus side the neighbours haven't noticed and your parents/ room mates wont be home for a couple of days.

Q: How you gonna act?

Frame someone else? Go 'nothing left to lose renegade' on the world's ass? Turn yourself in and go for self defence?

The choice is yours!

(i don't advocate murder in any way shape or form)
Last edited by spitonastranger at Apr 13, 2011,
Even the longest of journeys begins with a single step.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Well, first off, I finish the joint, then I can clean up the mess.
DeVillains!
Depends. If it was spur-of-the-moment, defend-home-and-family murder, I would call the police and notify them. If it was a premeditated murder I'd already have made an escape plan >_>

<_<
🙈 🙉 🙊
Being as I live alone, id wait for all the blood to drain then get a new carpet and use the cadaver as a coffee table - I hate buying furniture so this is win win
my flat doesn't have a living room

You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by spitonastranger
Oh shit man, you totally just stabbed a guy dead. He's in your living room bleeding all over the joint. On the plus side the neighbours haven't noticed and your parents/ room mates wont be home for a couple of days.

Q: How you gonna act?

Frame someone else? Go 'nothing left to lose renegade' on the world's ass? Turn yourself in and go for self defence?

The choice is yours!

(i don't advocate murder in any way shape or form)

I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Tell the cops?

Like the only way I'd have killed someone was if I totally HAD to, whether to protect myself or someone else.
yo.

I BELIEVE
You really should have watched more CSI
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Does the guy have any relatives, or is he just a bum? Because, you know, if he's just a bum, then it means that, like, he probably doesn't have a caring family that I could kill, too and that would just be awful for me.
Countdown fail.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Maybe there is another way!

Quote by MakinLattes
*breaking bad

Was totally thinking this. But the cops are pretty much here now so i wont have time. The least i can do is oversee the thread for any future vague and non descript murders commited by pit dwellers.
Last edited by spitonastranger at Apr 13, 2011,
probably consume the body i guess.
There is more than one thing i have to say...
Find some of those blue barrel type things that farmers use to store chemicals/fertiliser. Fill said barrels with strong drain cleaner (sulphuric acid) and dissolve the body in some woods somewhere out of sight yet away from anywhere dogs or gamekeepers may stumble across them although the blue barrels are found everywhere so shouldn't raise to much suspicion.

Come back a few days later and pour the contents into the river where he will be swept out to sea.

Get rid of carpet and buy new one and say you had a party which got out of hand and people got cigarette burns and wine on it. Also scrub the room clean top to bottom and hoover meticulously.

No body means no murder and unless they told someone they were coming to yours you should get away with it.
Last edited by Greenie_777 at Apr 13, 2011,
Quote by ordino
probably consume the body i guess.

You head and shoulders win the most messed up post award on this one pal.
I need more details. Was it in self defence? Did i just snap? Did i search this guy out and premeditate it? Do i live near any rivers, building sites, woods etc? What time of day is it? and most importantly, Do i actually give a flying ****? Because i don't think so.
If I murdered someone else, I'd stuff them and use them as a sex doll. I'm only joking, I'd blame God. Through me he embodied his habit to kill!
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Book sky-diving for two. Get him sitting upright in the plane, if they ask why he's so still, just say he's nervous and scared of heights.

When it comes his turn to jump, push him out the door.

Voila. He died because he didn't open his parachute, not because he was stabbed.

Also he probably landed on something sharp to give him the stab wounds or something >_>

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Given that he's in the living room, there's not really a way to get the blood out of our carpet without destroying it, so trying to hide it from my family would just be wasted effort. I would probably dispose of the body by burying it under our burn pit or tossing it in the little pond thats by the school just a bit down the street.

When my family got home, I would be calmly sitting on the couch, drinking a glass of Jack Daniels. They would ask, I would answer, we would likely get rid of the carpet for hardwood floors all over the house. We all hate this carpet.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
The first thing I wouldn't do is ask on UG for advice on what to do.

Basically, get rid of all the evidence and go destroy it somewhere (leave your cell phone home and on when doing this so the cops can't trace your movements). Then act like nothing happened. If the cops do come after you say absolutely nothing to them ever for any reason at all. If you think there's too much evidence to hide, then flee to Venezuela or wherever. Better to start over in a foreign country than to go to prison or spend your whole life on the lam in the US.
Assuming I don't want to go to jail, and I don't, I'd begin withdrawing all my money from the bank (assuming I think I have a day or two) and then I'd buy a plane ticket to the best country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with my country.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Take plastic of the floor, wait untill night and drive to a local heath with a shitload of pertoll (we have a few cans of unused boar fuel) , dig a pit poor all hte peterol in and light that bastard up - then run off, watch the news the next day, if nothing happens that return the next night and fill it in. Keep up public apperances at all time, visit local librarys, pubs ect for maimum alliibiability.

Or buy a knife and go kill teh PM, if I am going down may as well do the country a favour.

EDIT:

This lot seems planned. IF we all kill 10 chavs then the whole of the pit could make a difference!

Think of all those chavvy kids..... NEVER BORN!!!

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Last edited by IYanoplathizoI at Apr 13, 2011,
Page 1 of 4